H&S Done?

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
wrote this in my head this morning on the way into the shop...

Big diesel truck (sung to Toby Keith's Red Solo Cup)

Now a big diesel truck is the best spectacle
For barbecues, tailgates, dynos and festivals
And you, sir, do not have a pair of testicles
If you prefer driving small cars.

A girly small car is cheap and disposable,
with a tuner my EGR & DPF are most disposable,
And no they are not enforceable,
The EPA can kiss my ass. Woo!

Big Diesel Truck, I fill you up
Let's have a party, let's have a party
I love you big diesel truck, I lift you up
Proceed to party, proceed to party

Now I really love how chips are easy to stack
But I really hate how you want to crack
Done me when my trucks gets better MPGs
All to save a few trees!

I love how the ladies get smitten
Admiring how smokey my exhaust is gettin,
when I crank up my fuel to start hittin'
on them to help me get lucky

Big diesel truck, I fill you up

Now I've seen you in hybrid, and I've seen you in gas,
But only you, diesel, will do power my ass,
Cuz you are the Abbot to my Costello
And you are the fruit to my loom

Big diesel truck, you're more than just plastic
You're more than amazing you're more than fantastic
And believe me that I'm not the least bit sarcastic
when i look at you and say:

"Big diesel truck, you're not just a truck... (No, no, God no!)
You're my, you're my (friend?) friend. (life long!)
Thank you for being my friend."

I love you big diesel, I load you up

Big diesel truck! Big diesel truck!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
How come all of a sudden is what I wonder? Lets be honest this has been happening for some time defeating emissions on diesels.

Cuz it's the government.
Nothing fast happens with them unless it affects their income directly.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Cuz it's the government.
Nothing fast happens with them unless it affects their income directly.

The Feds only move when the case is 95% won and not before. Defending yourself in federal court cost big bucks. No back room deals in the judges quarters like state court. Federal attorneys probably won't touch this for under 100K-250K for openers plus 500.00 per hour. I read that the fine now is 50K per incident. The US Justice Dept. will dictate everything from here. The question now is; will GM want to get involved?

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
Blaming youtube videos for the EPA cracking down on aftermarket performance companies, almost as ridiculous as Obunger blaming a youtube video for the murder of innocent Americans in Benghazi

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Blaming youtube videos for the EPA cracking down on aftermarket performance companies, almost as ridiculous as Obunger blaming a youtube video for the murder of innocent Americans in Benghazi

WTF are you talking about. H&S broke the law and rubbed in the EPA's face. They told me they couldn't be touched when I warned them. The EPA warned them last year at SEMA to stop. They didn't. What did you think would happen? Get real dude.:rolleyes:

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
WTF are you talking about. H&S broke the law and rubbed in the EPA's face. They told me they couldn't be touched when I warned them. The EPA warned them last year at SEMA to stop. They didn't. What did you think would happen? Get real dude.:rolleyes:

Yeah, Mike your hunch has been confirmed I was just contacted by the EPA's youtube task force. There's many reasons why the EPA got on them but youtube is not it, thats not even the most daming thing they had out in public. Basically your saying if they didnt put a video on youtube they'd still be selling tuners, yeah its ok your laughing at your own logic right now...

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
H & S was making waaaaaay too much money at the time to quit. 300k a day I heard. Anyways.... Rumor has it they are going to be releasing (along with another big name in diesel) a dual dueler kit for the 6.7 power stroke

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
Rumor has it they are going to be releasing (along with another big name in diesel) a dual dueler kit for the 6.7 power stroke

They've had the dual fueler and single non-vgt turbo on their shop truck for a while. Truck made a bit over 600hp. Not sure when it will be ready for the public.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
They've had the dual fueler and single non-vgt turbo on their shop truck for a while. Truck made a bit over 600hp. Not sure when it will be ready for the public.

WOW haha that will be a real rod bender as if the 6.7 needed any help in that department

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona

Were not saying thats the SOLE reason why the EPA went after H&S...

I am very sure their youtube videos didnt help them though..

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Yeah, Mike your hunch has been confirmed I was just contacted by the EPA's youtube task force. There's many reasons why the EPA got on them but youtube is not it, thats not even the most daming thing they had out in public. Basically your saying if they didnt put a video on youtube they'd still be selling tuners, yeah its ok your laughing at your own logic right now...

So why did they pull that video of the lml rolling coal? The video was just frosting on the cake.

As for all these tards with the petition bull Crap. Get a life. You not going to change chit. Off road construction vehicles have dpfs now. So what makes it ok for your truck to not have to have it even if it is off road use?

JDub

Aug 9, 2009
Hooper, Utah
WOW haha that will be a real rod bender as if the 6.7 needed any help in that department

It actually might help keep the motors alive. Much lower drive and cylinder pressures. With the added fuel, They can change the way they tune, don't have to just throw timing at it to try and make power. Best part is they made that power at a very low PW, still a long ways to go. Bit those tiny rods will be a hold back.

They have some cool stuff coming down the line for the dmax crowd too.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
So why did they pull that video of the lml rolling coal? The video was just frosting on the cake.

As for all these tards with the petition bull Crap. Get a life. You not going to change chit. Off road construction vehicles have dpfs now. So what makes it ok for your truck to not have to have it even if it is off road use?

So put yours back on? It should have as it came with one?

It actually might help keep the motors alive. Much lower drive and cylinder pressures. With the added fuel, They can change the way they tune, don't have to just throw timing at it to try and make power. Best part is they made that power at a very low PW, still a long ways to go. Bit those tiny rods will be a hold back.

They have some cool stuff coming down the line for the dmax crowd too.

Yes very cool things for the lml coming!

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
I heard that they are opening back up on the 13 th just not going to be offering the deletes. Not sure if its true or not.