H&S Done?

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
i doing the same with whats still left :eek: being in the hostpital left me little unprepared

I was literally on the phone with a customer selling some transmission parts, my outlook "binged" I hung up on him and just started ordering everything I could!

Fact of the matter though is that I don't see it as being a problem for us Canucks. Technically, the US guys can still export up here, we don't have the emission laws, nor the people to enforce them if they did implement them.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
It makes no sense whats so ever! The EPA can make this the cleanest air but it will never be as all the other countries pollute up a storm! I just watched something in reference to this I think it was 60 mins but not positive about China and air pollution! I know its more then air but unless something is done Globally its the same ole same ole we are the Worlds Police but cannot afford it! As usual it's the full out attack is on the American citizens!

I'm going to let my lawn mowers and weed whacker snow blower idle for 24 hrs on protest! I'm also going to the White House Web site and starting a petition to ban the EPA. WHO'S WITH ME????? LETS GO SHOW THEM WHO"S F'N BOSS! WHO'S WITH ME????? LETS GO MTHR F'ERS !!!! :spit:

I'LL SHOW THEM DRTY BSTRDS!

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
At this point it doesn't matter, there are going to a be a LOT of people hurting down there...I feel for you guys...

SEMA needs to step up and tell the EPA to take a hike.

They just destroyed an ENORMOUS chunk of money from the economy.

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
It makes no sense whats so ever! The EPA can make this the cleanest air but it will never be as all the other countries pollute up a storm! I just watched something in reference to this I think it was 60 mins but not positive about China and air pollution! I know its more then air but unless something is done Globally its the same ole same ole we are the Worlds Police but cannot afford it! As usual it's the full out attack is on the American citizens!

I'm going to let my lawn mowers and weed whacker snow blower idle for 24 hrs on protest! I'm also going to the White House Web site and starting a petition to ban the EPA. WHO'S WITH ME????? LETS GO SHOW THEM WHO"S F'N BOSS! WHO'S WITH ME????? LETS GO MTHR F'ERS !!!! :spit:

I'LL SHOW THEM DRTY BSTRDS!

Link to le petition?
If you write a petition I'll sign it and post it on all the sites I'm a member of.

Here's one petition for impeachment
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-request-obama-be-impeached-following-reasons/cpk4V6zK

Last edited:

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I was literally on the phone with a customer selling some transmission parts, my outlook "binged" I hung up on him and just started ordering everything I could!

Fact of the matter though is that I don't see it as being a problem for us Canucks. Technically, the US guys can still export up here, we don't have the emission laws, nor the people to enforce them if they did implement them.

you guys are screwed casue there made here so they no longer can make them or sell them they can continue to suppourt everything that is currently out thats it

02CCSB

Built
May 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Canada
you guys are screwed casue there made here so they no longer can make them or sell them they can continue to suppourt everything that is currently out thats it

How am I screwed?

I can tune LMMs and 06-09 Cummins with EFI Live.

I can buy blank tuners and use SCT software for 6.4s and 6.7s.

The only challenge is going to be exhaust. Buy a bender. Big whoop.

Besides, techincally, "they" can still export product to "us" up here.

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I wouldn't doubt that EFI will do something to keep outta hot water. I have gm and Cummins tuning just hope they only do it to new sales and not us with existing tuners.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
You will never abolish the EPA ,it was more a joke then anything. There is SOME importance to that agency but as usual they always go after the least of the real problems.

If you could put a charcoal cannister or some type of fume recovery on cows Flatulence and the release of methane then global warming would cease to exist! Cow shit really stinks!

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
I'm going to try and turn cow shit into fuel. Solve our dependency on foreign oil and solve global warming all in one! Moo waa haa haa ha !!!!!! :roflmao:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
The EPA "direct cost" budget is actually down about 1% from 2012 to 2013 (proposed) at $8.3 Billion.

However, this up $1 Billion from 2007 ($7.3b). Our current President funded $1 billion more, then claims "belt-tightening" of $0.1 Billion.

How much the EPA costs the nation is unknown.

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
the epa should bust this state worker for sitting in his van for over 30 minutes with it running while he sat there on his tablet.

turn the thing off &

GET OUTTA THE VAN FATSO!

:D

IMAG0777.jpg

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I wonder how many tens of millions died in poor countries when the EPA banned the manufacture of DDT? They are still dying to this day because of mesquito and rat infestation.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
I think the EPA of the 70's did a lot of good, and it was necessary. Our skies in major cities in the summer were dark brown. Much better now.

But once they fixed the problems, they could not stop or even detune.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
They should just ban any pre 03 dodge.... ive been driving one for a week, and bone stock it smells like a fuel dump.:D I think the noise police are looking for me too.... these damn things make a helluva ruckus :rofl: