H&S Done?

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
As for all these tards with the petition bull Crap. Get a life. You not going to change chit. Off road construction vehicles have dpfs now. So what makes it ok for your truck to not have to have it even if it is off road use?

It's attitudes like this that are making it so easy for them to keep raising emissions standards and that goes for a lot of the other things the government has been pulling also.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
It's attitudes like this that are making it so easy for them to keep raising emissions standards and that goes for a lot of the other things the government has been pulling also.

I'm sorry that most of us that's been around diesel trucks our whole life seen this coming years ago. First low sulfer diesel, then egrs, then dpfs, then urea. I'm not going to lie. It annoys the shit out of me seeing so many kids around here blacking out there road thinking there making huge power cause that's what the pulling trucks do. But keep crying like a little baby and you might get your way.

dbev24

Oct 27, 2011
Darlington pa
I'm sorry that most of us that's been around diesel trucks our whole life seen this coming years ago. First low sulfer diesel, then egrs, then dpfs, then urea. I'm not going to lie. It annoys the shit out of me seeing so many kids around here blacking out there road thinking there making huge power cause that's what the pulling trucks do. But keep crying like a little baby and you might get your way.

Sry to tell you but when low sulfer fuel came out I dnt think there was to much diesel hot rodding goin on.:rolleyes: must be a fortune teller.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
What do you mean put it back on? Was it ever off?

so you just have a 5'' dpf back kit, and a tune that is dpf present and your egr blocked and a trans go?

If this were efi live getting hit for 2007.5-2010 lmms everyone would be in a uproar....

how many videos of efi live tuned lmms with dpf deletes blowing smoke are there? far more then h&s ever had? but keep bashing them they were a great part of the community they sponsor nhrda and nadm. They helped make shops lots of money with there products and helped alot people with there product. H&s tunes are very clean except for there "custom" tunes hot damn on 6.4's & 6.7 dodges you get a small puff otherwise and then there clean. But they deserve the federal govt over stepping there bounds which the supreme court did rule the epa was getting out of hand and made them sue able but who could afford to go to court with the federal govt?

and yes everyone just rolling over to the epa and saying we deserve it does let them get to much power people need to stand up and say **** you this is bullshit but not enough will were just whiners right?

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa

I agree with you about kids just going out and doing nothing but making black smoke and giving us a bad name but that is still no reason to just roll over and say "I'll just accept whatever the government tells me to do". This is a free ****ing country and we should be able to mod our trucks how we please. It is absolutely ridiculous how high our emissions law compared to 90% of other countries. People should not just accept that the government is forcing people to keep things on their trucks that are harmful to them, and make them perform worse.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Sry to tell you but when low sulfer fuel came out I dnt think there was to much diesel hot rodding goin on.:rolleyes: must be a fortune teller.

You must be very young and stupid. Diesel performance started in the '80's. There was not much to work with back then but that changed in 2K dramaticaly.

2006 LBZ

Feb 8, 2011
Calgary, Ab.
You must be very young and stupid. Diesel performance started in the '80's. There was not much to work with back then but that changed in 2K dramaticaly.

I think you could say it even started in the 1950`s with land speed record racing, been reading lots about these racers lately, way different world than anything to do with H&S or a dpf delete but still motorsports.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
I agree with you about kids just going out and doing nothing but making black smoke and giving us a bad name but that is still no reason to just roll over and say "I'll just accept whatever the government tells me to do". This is was a free ****ing country and we should be able to mod our trucks how we please. It is absolutely ridiculous how high our emissions law compared to 90% of other countries. People should not just accept that the government is forcing people to keep things on their trucks that are harmful to them, and make them perform worse.

fixed it

I think you could say it even started in the 1950`s with land speed record racing, been reading lots about these racers lately, way different world than anything to do with H&S or a dpf delete but still motorsports.

ya didnt cummins win the indy 500 in 1950??

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Torque converter technology was nonexistant in the 80'and 90's for the diesels and that hurt the transmission building. We could build a trans to hold but we kept losing converters. Soon after a couple of the converter builders started getting smarter and adopted Cummins 12V converter ideas and they held up to the power fine but the V8's were dead on the take off because of the low stall.
It's been a fun ride testing, developing, and learning what works and doesn't on our trucks. We have come a long way.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
fixed it

ya didnt cummins win the indy 500 in 1950??

Free country? So I should bitch about wearing a seat belt, paying taxes, obeying the lawes? Give me a fing break. They have laws for a reason. Have you ever been to a big city and seen a smog cloud in person?

Yes I did delete my dpf and I do have a bunch of vin unlocks on my v2. But the way I see it is if I keep my tunes clean ( yes I tune my own trucks) I won't get harassed..

mpeters0991

Aug 17, 2010
Southeast Iowa
Lived in Minneapolis for a year and half and I'm pretty sure that the smog clouds you are referring to aren't coming from our trucks because they don't have dpf's and all that other tree hugger non since.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
Free country? So I should bitch about wearing a seat belt, paying taxes, obeying the lawes? Give me a fing break. They have laws for a reason. Have you ever been to a big city and seen a smog cloud in person?

Yes I did delete my dpf and I do have a bunch of vin unlocks on my v2. But the way I see it is if I keep my tunes clean ( yes I tune my own trucks) I won't get harassed..

yes you should be ****ing bitching laws are there for a reason but some are stupid behind reason and taxes you should be in a uproar about how bad they are but be a bitch and roll over i guess people like you that just keep there head down and go if i do this they wont come for me are blind.

im from vegas by the way so im well aware of the "smog" junk been to alot of major citys phoenix,st lious, phily, la, san diego, ect, ect....... so? You ever installed H&S tuners they dont smoke for shit on lmls you get a decent puff mayeb then there clean.