Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

06_6.6

Haulin Assphalt
Sep 3, 2012
Indian Territory
It took me two weeks to get a check returned undeliverable from Portland or back to tulsa ok. Just send it via FedEx and its there the next day guaranteed. Instead of banning him whip his ass and post pics afterwards, along with a $400 check hand delivered to trubbs.

Sent from Secure Line

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO! just sit back and enjoy the show....

I never said anything about anybody (good or bad). All I said was give me a few days to get this worked out...
What are you going to do? Drive to Wyoming to get the check and then hand deliver it to TRUBBS? I guess I'm just a little confused about what exactly your part is in all of this. I mean, the guy knows he owes someone money, and he knows the guy is trying to collect. He should be able to work it out on his own if he really cares. His lack of effort shows me he doesn't want to pay or be a member here anymore. I'm glad you're making an effort, but I just don't see what you can really do.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Dan I sent him a PM last night while he was online telling him to respond to me within 24 hours saying that the allocation was BS or that he was making it right or anything. Just a response of any kind. 24 hours later and plenty of activity on his end on the boards he did not send me anything. Hence he is banned. If he had not logged in within that 24 hours that would be a different story and I would have treated it accordingly. I stand by my decision. The ball was in his court and he chose not to pick it up.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
Dan im not sure what they are lookin for. And i think its cool your tryin to resolve the issue here. But i think its bs that u have to. We are all grown men and women here, we shouldnt need the baby sitting to make transactions. like u are doin for eric. That is what josh, scott and a few others are sayin. Hes had plenty of time to fix even after being called out. If he actually wanted it to be.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
What are you going to do? Drive to Wyoming to get the check and then hand deliver it to TRUBBS? I guess I'm just a little confused about what exactly your part is in all of this. I mean, the guy knows he owes someone money, and he knows the guy is trying to collect. He should be able to work it out on his own if he really cares. His lack of effort shows me he doesn't want to pay or be a member here anymore. I'm glad you're making an effort, but I just don't see what you can really do.

Try and get Trubbs to be whole again...

What is your "plan"? Push the guy further away????? Ya that will work....:thumb:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Maybe so but I do not have control over that. Its one or the other. Only Pat, Kat, & Poltergeist have admin privileges. I'm limited to "supermod"

That is all fine and dandy...But you could of atleast waited the full 24hrs before banning him. I would just about bet one of my paychecks that you would of got a PM from him about a 1/2 an hour before the deadline explaining what his plan is...Kinda hard now....

By the way I am not condoning any of what has gone on in this thread (delays in paying). This thread has only been up for 2 days (not much time has passed) and these things take some time to get resolved...

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
from FB....

"I just called Trevor. Its all coming to a close in the morning.":thumb:

now lets see if there is follow through... My opinon, Yep:thumb:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Well Dan, with all of his deadline pushing he waited too long. Once trubbs lets me know that the situation has been straightened out it will be decided whether alliance will be allowed back on the boards.

And Dan, lets make no mistake, if the tables were turned and you were owed money for over 6 months and the person who owed you was ignoring every attempt you made to collect how would you feel. You for sure would not be defending them the way you are right now.

Short of being in a coma for the past six months alliance has no excuse for not paying his debt or returning what he bought from trubbs in my eyes.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Well Dan, with all of his deadline pushing he waited too long. Once trubbs lets me know that the situation has been straightened out it will be decided whether alliance will be allowed back on the boards.

And Dan, lets make no mistake, if the tables were turned and you were owed money for over 6 months and the person who owed you was ignoring every attempt you made to collect how would you feel. You for sure would not be defending them the way you are right now.

Short of being in a coma for the past six months alliance has no excuse for not paying his debt or returning what he bought from trubbs in my eyes.

exactly

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.

OK mr trigger happy... Why give someone a deadline and not stick too it? you not much on your word either?

I am not defending ANYONE (if so how did I). All I posted was I was working on it and I was/am not happy with how you handled this...(my opinion)

I have been in that position PLENTY of times... Guess What? I got paid EVERYTIME! How did I handle it? I got my friends involved and got it resolved (same thing I am doing here). I dont owe either of these guys ANYTHING nor do I know either of them personally...

Someone asked for HELP and I am trying to return the favor...

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
Trubbs,

please send me your new address, I want to MAKE SURE there is no delays this time..

well its not new, been the same for 16years :thumb:

Trevor Lee
1265 West 1300 North
Farrwest Utah

from FB....

"I just called Trevor. Its all coming to a close in the morning.":thumb:

now lets see if there is follow through... My opinon, Yep:thumb:
just was coming to post that, Eric called me as i was tearing my truck apart,
send he will send me payment first thing in the morning
and i asked him to make sure that there was tracking put on the package and he agreed that tracking would be in both of our best interst and that he would text me the tracking number once sent out.
thinking payment will be made this time and i will post back once i get a tracking number and further more, post when payment has been recevied and cleared.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Whether you are happy or not with how this handled is not my concern. My concern was that alliance had not responded to me within 23hrs and 30 somthing minutes yep I banned him. If trubbs had brought this to my attention 4 months ago he would have been banned 4 months ago. He was online several times and did not respond in those 23hrs. not my problem. the 24 hour deadline was there to give him a buffer incase he only logs on once a day at the same time (understandable) not to push his limits more and more which he obviously does all the time. give a mouse a cookie and he wants a glass of milk.

you should not have to get other people involved to get paid what you are owed. so if i order some parts from you tomorrow and decide not to pay until you come after me with all your buddies thats ok in your book? thats one of the main reasons this country is in the shitter right now.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Try and get Trubbs to be whole again...

What is your "plan"? Push the guy further away????? Ya that will work....:thumb:
Yep. I don't believe I need to hold a guy's hand to get him to pay his debts. He should do it on his own. If he can't, he doesn't need to be around here anymore. Like I said earlier, we don't need people like that around here. :thumb:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
well its not new, been the same for 16years :thumb:

Trevor Lee
1265 West 1300 North
Farrwest Utah

just was coming to post that, Eric called me as i was tearing my truck apart,
send he will send me payment first thing in the morning
and i asked him to make sure that there was tracking put on the package and he agreed that tracking would be in both of our best interst and that he would text me the tracking number once sent out.
thinking payment will be made this time and i will post back once i get a tracking number and further more, post when payment has been recevied and cleared.

Ok got it (sent it on)... Thanks. The rest is up to him....

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I have been involved with many situations like this and it always wound up being my fault and I was the bad guy because I was owed the money. I was too pushy, I didn't wait 5 years for my money, the fricken part was no good ( especialy after you sold it for a profit ).
Dan, why is it a bad idea to ban this guy ? He knows he owes the money and does not need to be an active member here since he ignores pm's from our mod anyways?
Send the check to my shop and I will gaurantee payment to the OP.( if it clears )

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Whether you are happy or not with how this handled is not my concern. My concern was that alliance had not responded to me within 23hrs and 30 somthing minutes yep I banned him. If trubbs had brought this to my attention 4 months ago he would have been banned 4 months ago. He was online several times and did not respond in those 23hrs. not my problem. the 24 hour deadline was there to give him a buffer incase he only logs on once a day at the same time (understandable) not to push his limits more and more which he obviously does all the time. give a mouse a cookie and he wants a glass of milk.

you should not have to get other people involved to get paid what you are owed. so if i order some parts from you tomorrow and decide not to pay until you come after me with all your buddies thats ok in your book? thats one of the main reasons this country is in the shitter right now.

WOW I think all of this went right over your head.... Fist off you banned him about about an 1hr 10 mins early (not 1/2 hour like you say)... Next time hold to your word and I'm SURE (in this case) you would of gotten the answer you're looking for...

How did you gather FROM ANYTHING I said that not paying is ok??? One of the main reasons this country is going to "shit" (as you said) is people not keeping thier word, does not matter who it is (a diesel guy, a Mod or the Prez):thumb:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Yep. I don't believe I need to hold a guy's hand to get him to pay his debts. He should do it on his own. If he can't, he doesn't need to be around here anymore. Like I said earlier, we don't need people like that around here. :thumb:

Ok that is fine... But How would that fix the issue here? (getting trubbs his $$$'s)

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
I have no business here, but if the OP is getting his money, why keep arguing ?

The whole point of the thread was to make the situation right again for the OP, Im sure he appreciates the help and spreading the word to the guy that owed him money for parts but is it so hard to just agree to disagree and see that main goal of this thread is in progress? So he was banned before 24 hours, some people dont like that, this is the reason our country is in the shitter, no that is.......

shoulda coulda woulda.

Least the OP got contacted, hope everything ends up being made right again. Ill let you guys get back to your disagreement

Status
Not open for further replies.