Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
People

It's seems certain people from out west just don't like to pay. It seems to be a certain few that think THEY ARE OWED something. If you can't afford it, DON"T BUY IT! If it was my friend that did something like this, well I wouldn't have friends like that. Trubbs I hope you get what is yours. If not let me know and I will give you the money. I hate a thief! Not paying is being a thief.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
I have been involved with many situations like this and it always wound up being my fault and I was the bad guy because I was owed the money. I was too pushy, I didn't wait 5 years for my money, the fricken part was no good ( especialy after you sold it for a profit ).
Dan, why is it a bad idea to ban this guy ? He knows he owes the money and does not need to be an active member here since he ignores pm's from our mod anyways? Send the check to my shop and I will gaurantee payment to the OP.( if it clears )

Never said it wasnt.

What People are not getting here is we need to keep comunication open to get a resolve to issues. If comunication does not work there are always other ways to get things taken care of...

I'm pretty sure this will be taken care of in the am..

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
It's seems certain people from out west just don't like to pay. It seems to be a certain few that think THEY ARE OWED something. If you can't afford it, DON"T BUY IT! If it was my friend that did something like this, well I wouldn't have friends like that. Trubbs I hope you get what is yours. If not let me know and I will give you the money. I hate a thief! Not paying is being a thief.

I'm in Jeff.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I am glad the OP is getting paid but I agree with Dan on his point. He was givin 24 hours to respond. Even though I can care less about Eric on here I do think he deserved his 24 hours.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Never said it wasnt.

What People are not getting here is we need to keep comunication open to get a resolve to issues. If comunication does not work there are always other ways to get things taken care of...

I'm pretty sure this will be taken care of in the am..
Bullshit, Dan. Eric has Trevor's phone number. What other lines of communication does he need? Phones work pretty damn awesome except when they are ignored, and I can guarantee you Trevor isn't doing any ignoring. Banning him from here will in no way hamper his ability to pay the money he owes. Suggesting otherwise is stupid.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com

edit: lol read that wrong on my damn phone nm guys! i agree with your statement

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
He had 5 months. Not 23-24 hrs. Very confused on why people dont het that.

I'm confused as why you dont get my point... I dont care if this has been going on for a YEAR. Everybody is all upset about Eric not keeping his word, But its ok for the MODS not to keep their word?

Whats that old saying???? Do as I say and Not as I do???????

seems like par for the couse these days....:mad:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'm confused as why you dont get my point... I dont care if this has been going on for a YEAR. Everybody is all upset about Eric not keeping his word, But its ok for the MODS not to keep their word?

Whats that old saying???? Do as I say and Not as I do???????

seems like par for the couse these days....:mad:

If you don't like it, no one is holding you hostage here...

edit: Bottom line, Eric should have responded right away if he really cared. There was no need to push the deadline to the last minute. I don't really care if he had banned him 12 hours before the end of the deadline. He saw the PM well before the end of the deadline and well before the banning. I would back a decision made by a moderator here long before I stood up for a guy who dodges phone calls and contact attempts from a guy he owes money.

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Bullshit, Dan. Eric has Trevor's phone number. What other lines of communication does he need? Phones work pretty damn awesome except when they are ignored, and I can guarantee you Trevor isn't doing any ignoring. Banning him from here will in no way hamper his ability to pay the money he owes. Suggesting otherwise is stupid.

Bullshit what???? As he said in in FB message with me (before the 24 hrs was up, I even posted it). he tried to log on the send messages about his plans for payment but could not (because he was banned).

Riddle me this.... If his account is depenent upon a MOD (not the person upset) gettting an email in 24hrs, Then banning him before the 24hrs is up. How is that OK? Why not just ban him in the begining and AVOID all this DRAMA????

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Yep that is RIGHT! YOU ARE NOT HOLDING ME HOSTAGE ON HERE, Just because you have a few more buttons then I do....

IF YOU SAY SOMETHING THEN DO IT!!!! PERIOD!
What did I say? What do you want me to do?

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
If you don't like it, no one is holding you hostage here...

edit: Bottom line, Eric should have responded right away if he really cared. There was no need to push the deadline to the last minute. I don't really care if he had banned him 12 hours before the end of the deadline. He saw the PM well before the end of the deadline and well before the banning. I would back a decision made by a moderator here long before I stood up for a guy who dodges phone calls and contact attempts from a guy he owes money.

Who is backing Eric? Not me!

If the MODs/YOU are not going to stick with what you say then why even post it???? Why give him 24 hrs if you’re not going to give him 24hrs????

Just Ban the guy and move on....

I want people to understand that my opinion of this thread has NOTHING to do about the money. It’s about the principle that the MOD did not keep his word (what this thread is about in the first place). The stipulation the mod gave was he needed to be contacted before 24 hrs. NOT THAT THE CHECK NEEDED TO BE RECIEVED BEFORE 24hrs!!!!!! How Can someone comply when they cut him off short??????

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Peolpe

Dan, I have one question. Are you the type of person that wait's until it's 1 minute before you go in the building to work or do you just go in with a reasonable amount of time? It's not about the time frame just that he did not respond when he seen it. Why would anyone wait until a deadline on anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.