Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hmmm, Let see here.... I get attacked for tryijng to help somone out, I get attacked because a MOD did the same this guy did (not keep his word) and who know what else...

That may have been the answer you would send. But if I was in his shoes that is not what I would of sent. I am not justifying why he delayed his message to the mods, just sharing a different outlook...

You intersted in my new book I'm writing?? "how to piss everyone off in ONE post"????:angel:

I hope you don't really think what Kyle did are what Eric did are the same.
LOL and how do you think that would of gone over with the MOD after all the delays???? If I got that message i would of hit the ban button before I even finished reading it...:eek:
I think acknowledgement of the PM and the attempt of Trevor to collect his money would have gone a long way towards not being immediately banned. Your stance on this topic makes no sense to me. I don't see your angle or way of reasoning.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I think everyone is well aware of all the factors at play here, and they are capable of forming their own opinion about how things should have been handled. Nothing productive will be coming from this thread from here out. I think it has run it's course. If and when TRUBBS gets his money, he can PM me or any other mod, and we will update it to let you all know the issue has been resolved. For now, I am going to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.