Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
What was his excuse for not responding to Dmaxfireman's PM or posting a reply in this thread?

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Not sure, didnt ask... I am not his Dad and dont care if he replies to people or not. My only focus is to have him make Trubbs whole again...:hello:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Sounds like a load of BS to me. It's pretty easy to respond to a PM or call a person you owe money when they are trying to collect. I say good riddance.

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
If everybody says out of it how do you expect him to get paid?

As I said I am talking with him on FB. He told me he sent it out and it came back back as undeliverable. so in order to HELP i need the correct info that way there are no excusses on payment being sent.... Make sense now?:thumb:
:roflmao:Ya ok :rofl:yeah yeah checks in the mail :spit:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Sounds like a load of BS to me. It's pretty easy to respond to a PM or call a person you owe money when they are trying to collect. I say good riddance.

Oh really? how do you expect him to respond when he cant log on????;)

from FB....

"4:45pm
No wonder I cant log in to send the moderator a PM to tell him I am resolving the issue in the morning"

Good day to you sir...

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
:roflmao:Ya ok :rofl:yeah yeah checks in the mail :spit:

People like you make me NOT want to help in cases like this...:mad:

Via FB...

"I got an email last night saying I had 24 hrs to respond. I was gonna do that real quick and send the check in the morning."

kinda hard to log on to tell eveyone what is going on when you CANT...

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
People like you make me NOT want to help in cases like this...:mad:
All im saying Dan is he has had his chance and he can make it right if he wants to, they know mutual people and it can be done very easy.The mods knew he was on earlier and he did nothing.Im with Josh and probably everone else on here,i say bullshit!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Oh really? how do you expect him to respond when he cant log on????;)

from FB....

"4:45pm
No wonder I cant log in to send the moderator a PM to tell him I am resolving the issue in the morning"

Good day to you sir...

He was logged on last night and checked his PMs after the PM from Dmaxfireman was sent. Why didn't he respond then?

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
All im saying Dan is he has had his chance and he can make it right if he wants to, they know mutual people and it can be done very easy.The mods knew he was on earlier and he did nothing.Im with Josh and probably everone else on here,i say bullshit!

Just wanted to see what you are doing to try and help this issue? other then running your mouth and offering no HELP (what the OP is asking for), on top of that Pissing someone off who IS TRYING????:confused:

The issue is being resolved regaurdless of you helpfull posts....;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Just wanted to see what you are doing to try and help this issue? other then running your mouth and offering no HELP (what the OP is asking for), on top of that Pissing someone off who IS TRYING????:confused:

How exactly are you helping? Aliancewhateverhisnameis knows he owes a guy money, and he knows how to contact him. There is no reason anyone should have to do anything to get him to pay what he owes. It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to pay, and people like that don't need to be members here.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Dan, he is ignoring phone calls, emails, and texts, etc. He was online several times from last night until tonite, I checked. He chose not to shoot me a PM that would take 30 seconds to let me know he was going to take care of it. It takes 3-4 weeks max to have a check returned as undeliverable. The minute it showed up back at his door he should have been on the phone to see what the problem was. Ignoring the OP's contact attempts for the 5 months following shows that he doesn't give a shit.

TRUBBS knows to let me know when / if this is resolved so I can decide whether Alliance will be welcome back on this board. Not paying for something that you were supposed to pay for is theft made worse when you ignore attempts from the seller to collect. That conduct is unacceptable and this board is supposed to be a safe place for members to buy and sell.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
He was logged on last night and checked his PMs after the PM from Dmaxfireman was sent. Why didn't he respond then?

Again.... I'm not his Dad, Nor am I him... Why dont you ask him yourself??? Oh ya that is right... The mods shut off his only way to talk to them....;)

That is like telling someone to call you and then shutting your phone off, then getting pissed cause they did not call... Make sense now? I'm sure you could of allowed him to reply to PM's and Not allow him to post... Instead the Mods ban him so he can do neither....:confused:

All I know is I contacted him and let him know what was going on and he posted back with what I copied and pasted in my last few posts...

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill

What CAN I DO DAN????Im not trying to piss you off but you come off as if Eric is a good guy that got the address wrong.Im all for Trubbs getting his cash dont get me wrong.Does a guy get 1000 chances and you cant call fowl?

Good luck Trubbs i hope you get the cash

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Dan, he is ignoring phone calls, emails, and texts, etc. He was online several times from last night until tonite, I checked. He chose not to shoot me a PM that would take 30 seconds to let me know he was going to take care of it. It takes 3-4 weeks max to have a check returned as undeliverable. The minute it showed up back at his door he should have been on the phone to see what the problem was. Ignoring the OP's contact attempts for the 5 months following shows that he doesn't give a shit.

TRUBBS knows to let me know when / if this is resolved so I can decide whether Alliance will be welcome back on this board. Not paying for something that you were supposed to pay for is theft made worse when you ignore attempts from the seller to collect. That conduct is unacceptable and this board is supposed to be a safe place for members to buy and sell.

Again not his DAD or HIM... Can't tell you why...

However I agree on the above... I just dont agree with how this was handled (banned completely) should of blocked him from the boards but not his PM's...

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Again.... I'm not his Dad, Nor am I him... Why dont you ask him yourself???
Let me explain this as clearly as I can. I do not care to hear his excuses. There is no reason he couldn't have responded if he really cared to be a member of this forum. He has been online several times between the time the PM was sent and his being banned.

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
Again not his DAD or HIM... Can't tell you why...

However I agree on the above... I just dont agree with how this was handled (banned completely) should of blocked him from the boards but not his PM's...

Maybe so but I do not have control over that. Its one or the other. Only Pat, Kat, & Poltergeist have admin privileges. I'm limited to "supermod"

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
What CAN I DO DAN????Im not trying to piss you off but you come off as if Eric is a good guy that got the address wrong.Im all for Trubbs getting his cash dont get me wrong.Does a guy get 1000 chances and you cant call fowl?

Good luck Trubbs i hope you get the cash

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO! just sit back and enjoy the show....

I never said anything about anybody (good or bad). All I said was give me a few days to get this worked out...

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Dan doesnt eric have trubbs cell number? Im sure theres another way to contact trubbs even tho the mods shut his privileges off.

Yep sure he does... The MODs are pissed because he logged on and did not reply to them.. not because he did not nextday air the check...

What were they looking for (the Mods)???

Status
Not open for further replies.