Buyer Bewear- Eric (alliance1289) Ripped me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedHotGMC

stock
Jan 16, 2012
Northern Utah
I agree, I don't think I'll get paid. Would be nice but doubt it'll happen.
Just can't let someone get away Scott free for ripping another person off

X2, It seems like there are a lot more people lately doing this. If you cant afford something then simply dont buy is my understanding on things. Have you tried messaging him on FB atleast as another route?

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
X2, It seems like there are a lot more people lately doing this. If you cant afford something then simply dont buy is my understanding on things. Have you tried messaging him on FB atleast as another route?

He's on here daily, he sees my posts daily and my pm's, I sent him a text 2 weeks after said check was supposed to come, that's a direct route to him. He's seen them all & chooses to ignore them. No real point in trying other routes when he sees/knows&chooses to ignore the messages that are right in front of Him.

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Pay up

You guys that say it's partly this guys fault also are just about as bad as the guy who hasn't payed for the parts! How in the he** is it his fault for a piece of sh** to not pay???? This guy did nothing wrong other than trust someone! I guess you all also like Obama and are just waiting on your free handouts:(.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
You guys that say it's partly this guys fault also are just about as bad as the guy who hasn't payed for the parts! How in the he** is it his fault for a piece of sh** to not pay???? This guy did nothing wrong other than trust someone! I guess you all also like Obama and are just waiting on your free handouts:(.

:thumb:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio

:thumb:x2

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan

No kidding. Blaming Trubbs for being a trusting person is ludicrous.

Alliance is 100% at fault here. Pay up already.

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011

Thank you sir,
Now i may be at "fault" for getting hosed,
But I did not do nothing "wrong" in my opinion, I'm sure 90% of you have/will/would send a seamingly trustworthy guy on his way with the parts & down deposit, given his word he was gona pay the rest.
Like I said, it was just the way I was raised, but now, I will never trust anyone without full upfront cleared payment.

Last edited:

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I would also like to thank everyone on here for all the kind words & "sticking up" for me,
I was actually nervous about posting this thread Seeings how im more of a nobody around this forum & still pretty new here, and Eric Seams to be more known with more friends here.
Was kinda expecting to get told to GTFO & kick rocks or be told I was wrong & trying to rip Eric off, boy was I wrong, I was met with an army of excellent guys that still believe in the honor system & paying for what you buy.
Anyways just wanted to say thank you to everyone, this site is filled with some very quality folks that are all very great & understanding, you guys are awesome
Glad I stumbled upon this site!

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I garuntee someone by now has sent that turd a text and he knows about this thread. Cowardly of him not to show his face and own up to it like a man. The thing is.... If he did man up and admit guilt and make good on the payment he might still have a chance of being forgiven and moving on. Guys don't hold grudges like catty women. When we don't like someone we duke it out and shake hands when the dust settles and bloody noses stop running. Hopefully he does the right thing.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
I'm telling you get me a address and I will go collect, remember I work in Wyoming.

I know you do red,if I had one you would have had it already. Doubt I could get it Seeings how he's ignored just about every message for 6 months.
Maybe one of his buddies will post it up but that's doubtful

Mpsoldier

That just happened!
Mar 10, 2010
In my House
Dam this sucks i almost sold my motor to him and i know i have his address on my other phone just don't have it with me being deployed have his zip-code but seems like you already have that. Thank god i didnt sell it to him:confused:

dmaxfireman

'Can do' kind of guy
Apr 8, 2007
CT
TRUBBS

I have just sent him a PM (he is currently online), if you do not have contact from him within 24 hours let me know and the moderators will remove his forum privileges. I take screwing forum members very seriously.

TRUBBS

Jul 6, 2011
TRUBBS

I have just sent him a PM (he is currently online), if you do not have contact from him within 24 hours let me know and the moderators will remove his forum privileges. I take screwing forum members very seriously.
thank you very much, i will let you know tomorrow night if i have any contact from him.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
I have done alot of business with forum members here and I am happy to say that every transaction went smoothly. However, if someone hustles me, no matter how trivial the amount of money, I would have no problem flying across the country if necessary to right wrongs. At $200 its not about the money it is the principle.

If this guy is really bailing on a $200 tab then he must really be a piece of shit. Hopefully he has a legit excuse but if not he deserves to be bbq'd. Who drives a built dmax and can't clear a $200 debt? The last time I checked my truck shit dollar bills. If you can't afford it get out of the game. At some point you will **** over the wrong guy and there will actually be consequences. I ran a kids head into a brick wall once for a debt owed...as soon as he got out of intensive care he paid me my money back with interest. Last I head he was doing well and didn't have any outstanding debt.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.