LLY: All 8 injectors bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
i was thinking the same thing...except 2 chilli cheese dogs, chilli cheese fries and a large dr. pepper:D. i wonder if they still have the pretzel buns???

at least the thread has some really good info for someone who actually wants to fix their truck

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
good call, wonder if he needs help designing his cage?

nope, im sure he will just stick steel bars on the sheet metal and duct tape them there. that or just throw bars at it and wonder why they wont stay like when he threw parts at the truck and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt fix its self!

brokentothemaxdiesel

On a Time Out
Jun 13, 2010
This guy was definitely a tool of epic proportions.

:mad: Why do you say that?

Well just thought I would update this, sorry to see that most thought this was funny for some reason and that it is now in the comedy section, whatever, I wasn't trying to be funny i was dead serious. :mad::mad::mad:
Anyway, I did buy the truck back from Jim and my buddy wanted to look at it before I beat the hell out of it for fun and anger management. So he messes with it for a couple days, mainly driving around and screwing around in it, roasted off a set of back tires, this n that. And wouldn't you know it, after 3 days solid running it hard for about an hour a day, it stopped smoking white. :confused::confused::confused: Now it appears to be in pristine working order, so I don't have a clue, thinking maybe there was junk in the cylinders maybe from all the cranking and dicking around with it trying to fix it, i dont know. But it appears to be running normally.

Last edited:

brokentothemaxdiesel

On a Time Out
Jun 13, 2010
nope, im sure he will just stick steel bars on the sheet metal and duct tape them there. that or just throw bars at it and wonder why they wont stay like when he threw parts at the truck and couldnt figure out why it wouldnt fix its self!

You guys are real nice folks, like my mother in law. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

brokentothemaxdiesel

On a Time Out
Jun 13, 2010
so the truck is running fine now? amazing.

Yeah believe it or not it is, he ran the crap out of it for about an hour or so daily for three days, all the while billowing out white smoke like crazy, and then all of a sudden day three it cleared up and now it doesn't smoke at all. Maybe the cat was filled with raw fuel, i dunno. :confused:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
You guys are real nice folks, like my mother in law. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hey your the dumb ass that decided to just beat the shit out of truck you put 4,5,6 grand into and now you THINK its fixed :rolleyes:. Next post will probably be "ok, now its blowin a shit load of black smoke and its still stock. whats wrong?? not that i wanna fix it cause its cool as hell blackin out the roads and intersections here". i think it was better off at the junk yard

glad you came back, the comedy will continue now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.