LLY: All 8 injectors bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokentothemaxdiesel

On a Time Out
Jun 13, 2010
Alright duramax diesel fans, just thought I would let you all know that I thought about this a a couple days and nights, and well, I ended up calling Jim at Salvage City and we worked out a deal for me to get my 05 back. :thumb: So we'll see what happens here in the next day or so, I will get video and pictures off what the EFI computer says, and if I can get this thing going with you all's help I will continue this thread into a build thread with big pictures, I am planning on totally 'tricking out' the truck, as my son would say, for demolition derby, complete with an exterior roll cage and anything else I can weld onto the frame to ram into stuff. I figure what the hell, maybe this could increase membership and traffic on this site. :thumb: Planning on orange paint with 01 on the front fenders, and a dixie flag vinyl wrap covering the rest of the truck, think that might be really unique. Stay tuned, pictures and video to come!

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Shame on you if you turn that truck into a demo vehicle just because you dont have the wherewithall to fix it properly.

Stop being a :stirthepot: troll.

Last edited:

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
and maybe buy a truck that might not even be repairable,

:confused: Uh..... huh??

This whole thing has to be a joke... I'm not kidding when I say that!

It just doesn't make any sense

Last edited:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Alright duramax diesel fans, just thought I would let you all know that I thought about this a a couple days and nights, and well, I ended up calling Jim at Salvage City and we worked out a deal for me to get my 05 back. :thumb: So we'll see what happens here in the next day or so, I will get video and pictures off what the EFI computer says, and if I can get this thing going with you all's help I will continue this thread into a build thread with big pictures, I am planning on totally 'tricking out' the truck, as my son would say, for demolition derby, complete with an exterior roll cage and anything else I can weld onto the frame to ram into stuff. I figure what the hell, maybe this could increase membership and traffic on this site. :thumb: Planning on orange paint with 01 on the front fenders, and a dixie flag vinyl wrap covering the rest of the truck, think that might be really unique. Stay tuned, pictures and video to come!

you guys actually believe this. You REALLY think he has bought his 05 back and it turning it into a demo derby truck. omg.

I guess you have to be as sarcastic a person as I am to know when its[sarcasm] being plastered on pretty thick. :D

Last edited:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Ben, Im as sarcastic a person as there is, and frankly it makes as much sense as the rest of this thread. (note the sarcasm?)

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Ben, Im as sarcastic a person as there is, and frankly it makes as much sense as the rest of this thread. (note the sarcasm?)

:sarcasm:

Seriously, I hope he did buy the truck back, no matter what his intended use is for it.

But is there nobody in OK that can lend this guy a hand? It doesnt sound like he has a good dealer near him so that might be a futile option.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
this whole thread was a good read. my jaw dropped when he said he sold it for scrap. oh well......poop:rofl:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

I farted :thumb:

Na guys, i think he jsut got a big wiff of matts fart. I started thinkin retarded thoughts when i smelt it too :spit:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
X2 half a mind to close and ban over that last post of his:spit:

Ya he's just playing games at this point and nothing positive is going to happen at this point as well as he has nothing to contribute to this forum.

Although I'd let him hang out unless he continues to spew negativity for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.