Info: I have a lifetime ban from the Diesel Place

Huntinducks82

Apr 21, 2008
Centerville MD
I myself have learn more about my truck in the last two months then i could ever imagin thanks to dp and this site. It just sucks that when you ask a ? on dp you get dealers that tell you want you want to here instead of the right answer. They will say anything to get a sale and them thereselfs are starting to believe the BS that they tell us. But whatever, i go by what i here is the best and if you read 90% of the sig. on dp that have there trassmision done they say THANKS MIKE L. You will get my phone call when i am ready to get mine done. Thanks for the great site Pat and Kat.

Partridge

Full o' BBQ
May 13, 2008
Long Beach, CA
It took me a minute to realize what had been happening over on DP. I was clueless as to the sale. I left on a trip at the end of April and wasn't online much for two weeks. I'd been logging in at motels when I got the chance and going on DP felt like I was walking through a ghost town, even more so today.

Not sure if I have a point. It's just strange. I've been hanging out over there everyday since 2006. But fk it, I'm over here now makin' a new home. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

bighawg

Proud American Infidel
May 12, 2008
Carnesville, Georgia
I have not been on DP for very long, but it has not taken me long to figure out who is full of crap and who knows what the hell they are talkin' about, thats one of the reasons I signed up here. You guys are full of crap:D:D

No really I'm am grateful to the Dp site because it has lead me to some better places. Hope you guys don't mind if I hang out with you.:beer

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I myself have learn more about my truck in the last two months then i could ever imagin thanks to dp and this site. It just sucks that when you ask a ? on dp you get dealers that tell you want you want to here instead of the right answer. They will say anything to get a sale and them thereselfs are starting to believe the BS that they tell us. But whatever, i go by what i here is the best and if you read 90% of the sig. on dp that have there trassmision done they say THANKS MIKE L. You will get my phone call when i am ready to get mine done. Thanks for the great site Pat and Kat.

Mikes a great guy,When you call him he will tell you to call Bigdipper the eastcoast MIke L

Last edited:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I guess after Nick blew up his A5K trying to win the DP Challenge he was upset........:D

Then when he found out his wallet is light a $1000 thanks to me it was too much for him to handle, especially when I told him how it was and I wasn't nice about it......:rofl:......:rofl:

He thought he was going to be slick and take all he could while running out the door, trouble is he didn't run to the bank with the check as fast as I put the STOP PAYMENT on it......:eek:

The site sucks now anyway, the good tech is here and this site will only get better.

;)

kodiak

Sep 25, 2007
private tuning library???? Is there a special handshake that I need to view this library??

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
the dp is such a waste anymore. Now I have a new avatar to show... Not that I am banned yet, but kind of fitting I think. :D

Fix.t

Banned.jpg

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
im just waiting on who to go off on....pretty sure I know though. has something to do with an asshole that is telling people you can run 500hp with a TCM tune...:cool:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Man o man...you all make me feel like a total a$$hole for trying to make the best of it over there.
Guess I dont know nothin'?

Skyhigh4by

Goin to Poochisloose
Apr 13, 2008
Powell River, BC
im just waiting on who to go off on....pretty sure I know though. has something to do with an asshole that is telling people you can run 500hp with a TCM tune...:cool:

Yea....Im no tranny expert but I just cant quite grasp that concept. Seems this certain person may be a bit of a :joker:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yea....Im no tranny expert but I just cant quite grasp that concept. Seems this certain person may be a bit of a :joker:

yeah other people on there dont agree. they compared cranking out power with the engine via ecm to making a trans last longer via tcm. dont know where this logic comes from i would just hate to see someone that cant afford a trans think thats a perfect alternative and leave them with a smoked trans already out of pocket for whatever they paid TTS. that wont help anyone in the end other than steve cole to fatten his pockets. i just dont see why other people defend this kind of bullshit.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
yeah other people on there dont agree. they compared cranking out power with the engine via ecm to making a trans last longer via tcm. dont know where this logic comes from i would just hate to see someone that cant afford a trans think thats a perfect alternative and leave them with a smoked trans already out of pocket for whatever they paid TTS. that wont help anyone in the end other than steve cole to fatten his pockets. i just dont see why other people defend this kind of bullshit.

The reason that the DP is the TTS Place is for that reason, TTS always got a pass and always had cheerleading from Nick and Ratlover, protecting Steve when he made baseless claims, like his rods were stronger, single disk TC holds 500 RWHP, tuning a TCM will help Hold 500 RWHP, etc.

Now did you see Nick D'Amico was asking to buy one of my customers ecm's in the market place over there ???......:eek:

He says he doesn't care what tuning is on it, he just needs a spare.......:p, his daddy Steve Cole has shelves full of them as you know he isn't selling any Xtreme's......:rofl:.

Nick is the kind of low life scum bag to try and get other people's tuning and send it right off to Steve for some ROB $ DUPLICATING !!!!

If I was nick aka duramaxtuner and D'Amico was getting tunes from me via email or my tune library I would bet money Cole is getting them all as we know he has nothing for the LLY,LBZ,LMM trucks.....:D

Nick D. was always a TTS tool, bought and paid for, and the site reflected that till the very end and even now Cole still gets his pass because Nick is still an Admin.

Ever notice Pat how Steve's competition gets run off the DP, Quad got the boot, you got he boot, I got the boot !!!! Steve can't compete as is apparent because Nick blew up his truck half way thru the DP Challenge and sooner or later he'll blame ATS and the turbo !!!

IF YOUR READING THIS NICK OR STEVE.........:sucks:

:hello:

Last edited:

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Nick Bashing Thread

I thought that maybe this was a Nick bashing thread, so I thought I would add my two cents.:D

I had placed an order for a DP decal before the sale. Nick got ahold of me last week and said he did not have that size and he would sell me a different one. I just told him to give me my money back. He sent it back the next day. I don't think he was very happy about it though.:rofl::p I just don't want to promote something that I don't feel as strong about anymore.

On another note I did get my Duramax Diesels Decal last week and I got that one on. And am proud to display it. Thanks Kat.:thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Reno, why dont you post that exact thing in that thread? Call a spade a spade...

Sorry Tom I didnt want to single out the Steve Cole supporters at first but fk it.
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236311&page=13. The whole thing was started because Mike is now going to offer a budget kit, which had a lot of interest. Then Steve chimes in about how he can make the TCM hold as something like 488rwhp. He totally disregarded all testing Mike and Pat have done, and it seems like his followers do the same thing. Ignorance is bliss right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blueox03

Aug 12, 2006
Jackson County, MS
Man o man...you all make me feel like a total a$$hole for trying to make the best of it over there.
Guess I dont know nothin'?

Tom, I looked at what is going on there while I was at a friends place in FL...What happened to you? I'm really surprised at your posts these days...what happened????

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Sorry Tom I didnt want to single out the Steve Cole supporters at first but fk it.
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236311&page=13. The whole thing was started because Mike is now going to offer a budget kit, which had a lot of interest. Then Steve chimes in about how he can make the TCM hold as something like 488rwhp. He totally disregarded all testing Mike and Pat have done, and it seems like his followers do the same thing. Ignorance is bliss right?

i tried the TCM tuning ona bone stock alli.. got me 100.75mph 1/4

i could drive through a locked convertor. yeah a tune will "help" but it wont "last"