Info: I have a lifetime ban from the Diesel Place

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Hey everyone,

I got banned from the Diesel Place this evening FOREVER!!!!, it seems Nick had a tantrum because I stopped payment on my advertising check right after the Place sold and he must not get his mail that often as he just got the notice.

I figure since he didn't tell me he was selling I didn't need to inform him I stopped payment on the check as I knew he would never issue a refund !!!

:eek:

It was funny, he demanded I pay him for the years advertising even though he no longer owns the site, he even had the balls to ask me for the $7.00 his bank charged him, shoot it cost me $18.00 to put a Stop Payment on it.

:D

I tell you what, I wish I could have seen his face when he opened the envelope !!!!

Who got the last laugh now NICK !!!!!!

:hello:

Last edited:

Alligator

Nov 9, 2006
N. Idaho
"Then why haven't you done it yet? I just yanked out your converter after 5 months and 5 thousand miles for testing purposes only. Three years ago it was a great converter. Today, it is behind the times and needs to be redone. You should listen to Terry at PI more often."

Is this it Mike?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
"Then why haven't you done it yet? I just yanked out your converter after 5 months and 5 thousand miles for testing purposes only. Three years ago it was a great converter. Today, it is behind the times and needs to be redone. You should listen to Terry at PI more often."

Is this it Mike?
That's what I immediately thought of...

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Guess there in a hurry to rid them selves of the true talent. and people tht help make tht board wht it was. pretty funny about the check to.:)

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
What the hell is wrong with the Diesel Place?:confused: Lets ban some of the most valuable members like it didn't even matter? So sad.

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
anitoof.gif
You can't see that these guys are playing you like a yo yo. Just give you a little rope and you seem to hang yourself every time.
shootself.gif

It's actually entertaining to watch so keep it up.
bawl.gif

That's pretty funny right there.:rofl::rofl:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
That's OK,

I just have to call my ISP today, have my IP changed, clear a few cookies and I can be right back on again.

Nick thinks he is a smart IT guy, he lacks in street smarts though, besides, my neighbor just got wireless, I hooked it up for her, got right on the PLACE as a guest for a minute, the only thing is I need to be in the driveway to catch a weak signal.

:eek:

Nick lost again, he has no power anymore and if he was half as smart as he thought he was he would have sold the PLACE for more...........:)

I guess 14 posts a week isn't a problem here now.

;)

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Go to forum ops, and go to the thread Banning people for mulitiple user names, and look at the graph sdaver put up, the dieselplace has gone down pretty quick.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Yup, seems that they are trying to lower the average IQ of that board by whittling away from the top. If they get the IQ low enough, then they can switch it to a Dodge board. But if they accidently go too low, don't be surprised to see a Blue Oval on the banner page.

$7 is enough to get banned? Funny, he fk'd me out of $100 and didn't bat an eye. I was banned for 30 days while I was a paid advertiser for catching his lead moderator spying in our private tuning library. He did not reimburse me for it. I broke none of his funky board rules, they just did it out of spite.

Their banning of anyone with a second ID is a joke. Many/most of the moderators had them. All admin needs them for site testing. It is suggested that I was banned for life for having a second ID. "LLYite" was a user ID I had created 3 years earlier when I found them reading my PM's that weren't addressed to them.

They finally "caught" me when I PM'd somebody that was also on their spy list.

Be aware that Nick does read this board and believes the Internet is his personal property, and free speech is reserved for a limited few of the pseudo-elite. Several folk have been banned there for what they have posted on other websites, I'm one of them.