Info: I have a lifetime ban from the Diesel Place

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Sorry Tom I didnt want to single out the Steve Cole supporters at first but fk it.
http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236311&page=13. The whole thing was started because Mike is now going to offer a budget kit, which had a lot of interest. Then Steve chimes in about how he can make the TCM hold as something like 488rwhp. He totally disregarded all testing Mike and Pat have done, and it seems like his followers do the same thing. Ignorance is bliss right?

I think they figure if it holds one run its god to go. now thats how you properly test, riiiggggghhhht.

give it about another month, dp board will only have his "folowers" left on there, except the occuasional "how much power will my stock alli hold" poster, LOL.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
and those pple will pay twice as much bc that most likely will have to do it again.. instead of right he first time

Yeah but you get a TTS sticker and a message when you call for support after it fails that says

"I'm sorry, you didn't install it properly, had you installed the tune properly your transmission would not have failed. If you would like a new tune please return the old one and wait 3 years until I get the PL-III out and then it will work."

;)

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Like Fingers just told me a few minutes ago. People are still going to buy the stuff. :confused:

I know. And then they are going to be out of pocket probably a good 600-800 im assuming with a broken trans, that leaves them back to a place worse off then when they started. Mike builds transmissions for a living, has this shit down. Even if Steve wasnt a total snake he doesnt build transmissions for a living, it should be an obvious choice. You factor in the forked tongue and you know its all bullshit.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Tom, I looked at what is going on there while I was at a friends place in FL...What happened to you? I'm really surprised at your posts these days...what happened????

If I'm understanding you correct, there are some things that are happening that just tick me off,...the spammers from DTR especially....but its not bad enough for me to leave. Im just being blunt in my opinion. I've got a couple years modding over at the Garage, so I understand the "other side", too. Also been trying to help the rookie mods by reporting posts, threads moved, etc. I dont envy their job right now. Kind of a free-for-all right now.

Also, theres just too much info there to leave. Cant find that anywhere else.

Guess I never really truly disliked anyone there either. Too many friends made, too much time invested.

Last edited:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
the internet is AFU. i come to this site to hide haha. no scrutiny. pretty friendly folk. that and people like Pat and Mike have weeded out all the asshole in their travels already:hug::D

captnduramax

Dec 16, 2006
las vegas
Ok I have decided that whenever a word or words is abreviated..we need a sticky that explains what the F- that word means in plain english lol:D

BTW I have been banned (before) from TDP and I feel its a waste of space over there now

but I must say that the forsale area is great
Capt

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Ok I have decided that whenever a word or words is abreviated..we need a sticky that explains what the F- that word means in plain english lol:D

BTW I have been banned (before) from TDP and I feel its a waste of space over there now

but I must say that the forsale area is great
Capt

check the smoke signals section..i started a list. please add haha

BROKER

JUST RIPPIN' THRU
May 22, 2008
Canada & USA
Hey everyone,

I got banned from the Diesel Place this evening FOREVER!!!!, it seems Nick had a tantrum because I stopped payment on my advertising check right after the Place sold and he must not get his mail that often as he just got the notice.

I figure since he didn't tell me he was selling I didn't need to inform him I stopped payment on the check as I knew he would never issue a refund !!!

:eek:

It was funny, he demanded I pay him for the years advertising even though he no longer owns the site, he even had the balls to ask me for the $7.00 his bank charged him, shoot it cost me $18.00 to put a Stop Payment on it.

:D

I tell you what, I wish I could have seen his face when he opened the envelope !!!!

Who got the last laugh now NICK !!!!!!

:hello:

I think thats the funniest damn thing i've heard in a long time !

I believe i was #1 Banned for life .

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
I think thats the funniest damn thing i've heard in a long time !

I believe I was #1 Banned for life .

What is even funnier is he is so cheap he actually thought after I didn't pay him the $1000 by stopping the payment, as he no longer owned the site so what do I owe him anything at that point that I would actually pay him $1007.......:rofl:.......:rofl:.....:rofl:

Everyone who ever dealt with him figured out quickly he was only about himself and what could he get for free.

Money sure did get in the way of his objectivity, it so consumed him it actually is funny to see how it twisted him and how he played lap dog to Steve all those years......:eek:

Now he won't even sled pull against Pat, the TTS flagship truck, stickers and all won't even show.......:p

C.A.P

Feb 16, 2008
Must have been a bug as I got handed a few days vacation for stating my opinion about Mr Wonderful too ! That was last week.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Must have been a bug as I got handed a few days vacation for stating my opinion about Mr Wonderful too ! That was last week.

I have a feeling im gonna get hit with a ban stick. Im going to tell two people to eat feces here pretty soon :angel:. Stewietoon and Sssssteve Cole.

Last edited by a moderator:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
perhaps i should have come across this thread before posting in there....

I'm honestly trying to learn this shit... i don't know about allisons much but trying to learn. i have seen a few torn apart, i have talked with several builders... gradually learning. i felt there was a strong bias in those threads but shit i didn't know it was this.

What i wanted to know is if tuning could actually help.... Guess i'll never really find out... i know internals are the guaranteed fix but i get a lot of customers asking about a "budget" trans upgrade....

Last edited: