The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

SLCviaAK

wannabe
Aug 21, 2009
Salt Lake
So it looks as though today is a no go for the track. Unless it warms up twenty degrees in a few hours and dries up. You said possibly hitting the midnights on friday? If so, im gonna try to make it out there to see this monster run.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Well I received a package from ATS today , I talked to them at the beginning of the week and they sent me a new dual CP3 controller free of charge , some of you may have read about the problems i ran into down in Vegas last weekend with the truck not holding rail pressure . I got the new box installed today , so this evening me and my brother decided to take the truck out for a little spin to see if the fueling problem is fixed and lift our spirits a bit and damn ..................................................................................................................................................... all I have to say is its going to be interesting the next trip to the track , this mother @#$%^$ is fast :eek::D as long as weather holds we are taking it out again Friday night @ the Midnight drags @ RMR .

Last edited:

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Looks like this coming Friday will be good weather...... Finally!!! All this stupid rain is really starting to suck.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah