The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
60 lpm. What's that like 200% over or something. Trent have you ever thought about going to LLY just to cut down on injector replacement time?

Ya its around the 200% mark , If i put a LLY part on my truck it would slow me down too much :eek::D:rofl: , JK i will stick with lb7 stuff for now since i put a fair amount of $$ in to these heads , if i find a reason I have to switch over i will .

03-GMC

Let there be light!!
Mar 26, 2009
SLC, Utah
Got my new DDP 60 LPM Nozzles at the end of last week , the new tips and billet hold downs will be going back in over the next few nights , and will be out for a test and tune Wednesday :coolspot:

So you still doing the test and tunes tomorrow?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
So you still doing the test and tunes tomorrow?

I ended up not being able to make it, i was supposed to get the truck back together last night but came down with a nasty bug , I was throwing up all night and wasn't able to work today either , hopefully have it back together before the weeks up if i can shake this bug :(

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I ended up not being able to make it, i was supposed to get the truck back together last night but came down with a nasty bug , I was throwing up all night and wasn't able to work today either , hopefully have it back together before the weeks up if i can shake this bug :(

oh god! a days rest for trent! what will EPR ever do!?!?! :roflmao: get better bud :hug: :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Sorry guys no new updates, I wasn't able to make it, the truck I have in the shop has to be done by Monday ( Triple Turbo Dodge ) , been working on it till 3 am every day this week and it spilled into the weekend so had to shelf going to the track , I still havent even started it since putting it back together :eek: , hopefully i can get it out real soon , I am in need of some adrenalin :D .

Last edited: