The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Looks like fun!!!!:thumb: How much boost was it making before it was pushing threw the brakes?

Not sure T.J., I don't have any gauge's in it yet , but in other tests if i chopped the throttle instead of easing off they were singing well enough to bark them , I should know by tomorrow or the next day when i put the boost, and pyro gauges in, I will post it up .

Thats sweet Trent.When do we get to see it run.
Darryl

Heading out to RMR for a test and tune Wednesday !

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Nice trent! ill bet you get them little butterflys again sittin in the stagin lane. its been a while lol. that thing hardly smokes on spool up for all that fuel you have (least from what i see in the first vid). id bet she would have no issues lighting down here.

is it bad im excited for you? :D :woott:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
:woott: so sick:thumb:

awesome:thumb:

Thanks guys

:thumb:
Keep us posted on how it does!! Or at least me.......:D

Will do Dale , but so far weather forecast isnt looking too good , Friday is though for Midnight drags .

Slapped the bottle in the truck tonight , turbo's come up in about 5 seconds with a little giggle gas :coolspot: truck pulled through the brakes at 20 psi , def going to need a looser converter if this one doesnt loosen up any still cant get any higher than 2350-2400 rpm , my suspicion by how it feels is it's getting mega CFM at low pressures making to much torque down low , its pulled through the brakes before at 5-10 psi once I install the pyro I should be able to get a better feel of what going on , but i think it will get a bit looser after it gets a taste of what is coming its direction :D