The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Can't wait to see her turned up :D

ya hopefully we can get it back going ASAP , have a few things to work on , it blew way past the shifts until 3rd , hit 4800 rpm in the log on the 1-2 and stay above 4500 till it clicked 3rd , but should get better once the tcm is learned and some more tuning.

here is a vid of it last year , this event was the day it broke show's how much better the truck is working this year , just hope we get the bugs worked out soon .

[YOUTUBE]Kslsg7m58wk[/YOUTUBE]

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Glad to see the turbo setup is going to work out Trent it looks like when you get the bugs worked out its going to have alot of potential. On a side note at least you dont have any exhaust leaks this year :joker:

Dudgy

Runaway
Jun 1, 2010
Alberta
Okay this is unreal, just read this whole thread, that's impressive. I can't wait to pull my truck apart

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
looking good trent. hope nothing is to bad with the motor. good work. the video has just became one of my favorite.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Well got the valve covers off and injectors out today , found 3 lifted cups ( soot all over them ) , and 2 more that came out with the injectors , glad it was nothing major and hope to have it back together to hit the Billings MT Race .

DSCF5556.jpg

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
That's the only thing that might keep me home , wife says i can go .................................... but it might be a trap :rofl:

fathers get 2 days a year...birthday and fathers day and they find ways of using it against you?(not you personally but fathers in general):roflmao:

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Well got the valve covers off and injectors out today , found 3 lifted cups ( soot all over them ) , and 2 more that came out with the injectors , glad it was nothing major and hope to have it back together to hit the Billings MT Race .

DSCF5556.jpg

stupid ? maybe. But would cause that to happen?

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Got my new DDP 60 LPM Nozzles at the end of last week , the new tips and billet hold downs will be going back in over the next few nights , and will be out for a test and tune Wednesday :coolspot: