The 5 Day Thrash Begins !!!!!

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Nick that why you don't make it to any events after being called out....

I won the 11.90 index class at the NHRDA in Phoenix this year? Open up the new issue DP mag my truck is in there right below Max'd Out. I have a leaking water pump which is keeping me off the track cheech, and if you are referring to Anthony telling me to go race him there is no point to go race him when his truck is running way slower than mine?

Last edited:

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
Nick just giving you a hard time. Hope you know I hardly mean anything I say in here. Your truck is faster then mine. My best is still a 12.7 @ 108 lol and that's with twins.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Coolant system got all plumed in today FINALLY , what a pain in the but :mad: , the plus side is its very cool being able to run the trans cooler and engine cooler when the engine isnt even running and be able to keep cooling the truck with out the engine running :thumb: , need to etend a wire or 2 and do some tuning , by tomorrow we should find out if this things will spool of fuel or if its going to require some "go juice" :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Got the exhaust finished up late last night and I love it , it is awesome shooting 2 streams of smoke out when reving it up :D , I got all the tuning done too , and yes good news they will spool up on fuel but it does take about 10-15 seconds ( estimate never timed it ) , once heat soaked they will come up in about 1/2 the time , with the NOS it should be easy , the new converter feels a bit tight though than last years , its pulling through the brakes at 2400 rpm , its supposed to be a 3k stall , could be i got the wrong one or maybe the new turbo setup is making it "tighter" who knows , i will post a vid up later on but camera is dead .

DSCF5476.jpg

DSCF5478.jpg

DSCF5477.jpg

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
I like it assuming the blk smoke does not interfear with your vision? Either way it looks cool and is unique if nothing else :thumb:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
I like it assuming the blk smoke does not interfear with your vision? Either way it looks cool and is unique if nothing else :thumb:

it will be interesting to see if you will be able to see the tree in the right lane. It is cool though. i like it. Bet its fast:D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah

it should be fine , it shoots off at a 45 deg angle from the truck

Looks good your getting close :thumb: its almost that time :D
just have a small oil leak from the big turbo to fix, and install boost gauges and thats about it .

it will be interesting to see if you will be able to see the tree in the right lane. It is cool though. i like it. Bet its fast:D

i think it will be fine but well see

here's few vids , there is about a 20-30 mph wind today though so kinda crumby , last night there were 2 smoke towers about 40 feet high , it was really cool . the one spooling i held it tell it pulled through the brakes , I was standing on them as hard as i could .

[YOUTUBE]8TpDUUn85aI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_yQo8JAJwWk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: