Street Duramax Trucks to be banned

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Kool Aid flavored beer? lol
Irregardless, it would seem that differing opinions are not welcome on this site. If I'm mistaken please correct me, but everything I've read, at least when directed at Pat is turned around into something only he reads into the posts.
It doesn't sem to matter what the poster said, all that matters is what Pat wants to hear. If he doesn't hear that, he twists it untill it becomes what he wants it to be.

As far as I can tell, objective discussion is impossible around here.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
objective discussion is impossible around here.

Quite the opposite, the idea of this forum is to generate as A COLLECTIVE an answer that is not to be swayed by brands, or other forums. There have been disagreements here but none were personal. On this forum there aren't enemy's nor propaganda my product is better than yours, my dick is bigger than yours. This is a very cohesive group of people with ONE thing in mind..... Make the Duramax go faster, and pull further. I have made some very good friendships on here and I intend on continuing my efforts to do what I can to contribute.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Then why is this thread titled "Street Duramax Trucks to be Banned" ? It implies the whole internet is out to get the DMax guys. I think we can all agree that's not the case, all of us except Pat anyway. LOL

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
i understand the exspence,when events are near you attend,meet the powers that be.race.if you race you have a say in rules to an extent.as far as pms being read may i ask which sites you are accusing of readig PMs ?

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
pat feel free to pm me your responce that you deleted.i am not here to ruin your but try to offer the other sides point of view as seen by me.however this is your site and if you feel i am trolling or here only to cause problems let me know and il respect you and refrain from posting on your site.i wont always disagree with you but if i do i wont be afraid to post it.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
i understand the exspence,when events are near you attend,meet the powers that be.race.if you race you have a say in rules to an extent.as far as pms being read may i ask which sites you are accusing of readig PMs ?

OH! OH! I know ! Pick Me! Pick Me!

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state

i know DP had that incident back in 06/07.. soem one got in someone PM and read them... hince i dont pass "sensitive info" via pms... ill send you my email or cell numebr or other means and talk about it that way.... some people are less than honest and very shady.... while others are not

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota

x2 I know multiple people that have been banned because of things they said in PM's that were just idiotic. To say things are not unbiased is a ridiculously stupid statement. But what would I know? :baby:

And there are only two sites I would care about being banned on, this is one of them. Other ones have lost a meaning and people just b***h and people don't know how to be helpful to others. The information on here per post is incredible and if I ask something I almost know for a fact I will get an answer.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
So Pat, you edit your own post instead of leaving up all the accusations you just spewed at other websites, vendors and competitors but if someone on another site edits a post they are hiding something ?
I dare you Pat, on your own board, to repost what you just deleted.

Your grand delusions and conspiracy BS would almost be comical if you weren't insulting so many good people in the process.

Guess I'll test that banning theory, although by doing so Pat would become what he despises. Heaven forbid someone disagree with him.

With all due respect Pat, you need to seriously reassess your involvement in this sport. Instead of moving the sport forward you have done nothing but alienate 99% of the diesel community with your incessant whining and complaining. The other 1% are here, drinking the Kool Aid.

They aren't accusations, they are a matter of public record.

But, that is water under the bridge, so I removed my post. They are nothing new, and they aren't tech. I'm "moderatoring".

But you are welcome to post tech content up here, but it's Duramax-centered tech.

I was told to give up racing diesel pickups since shortly after I started. Before CompD existed, and before there was such a thing as a fast Dmax. But they can pound sand then, and they can pound it now. ;)

They are our trucks, and I'll do what I want with them.

Kool-Aid will be served in the lounge with the cigars.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Kool Aid flavored beer? lol
Irregardless, it would seem that differing opinions are not welcome on this site. If I'm mistaken please correct me, but everything I've read, at least when directed at Pat is turned around into something only he reads into the posts.
It doesn't sem to matter what the poster said, all that matters is what Pat wants to hear. If he doesn't hear that, he twists it untill it becomes what he wants it to be.

As far as I can tell, objective discussion is impossible around here.

Really?

Can you point to a specific example? If there is, we will look into it.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Quite the opposite, the idea of this forum is to generate as A COLLECTIVE an answer that is not to be swayed by brands, or other forums. There have been disagreements here but none were personal. On this forum there aren't enemy's nor propaganda my product is better than yours, my dick is bigger than yours. This is a very cohesive group of people with ONE thing in mind..... Make the Duramax go faster, and pull further. I have made some very good friendships on here and I intend on continuing my efforts to do what I can to contribute.

:cool2:

This is exactly why this board started.

A lot of Dmaxes are faster because of what we have here.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Really?

Can you point to a specific example? If there is, we will look into it.

Posts #72 and 77 of this thread to be specific.

Pat, can you read a post by someone who is not in your little inner circle and just answer it without going off on a tangent about other people and websites ?
Post #77 would have illustrated this wonderfully had you not deleted it.

Face it, you absolutly cannot just reply to a post on ANY website without some sort of smoke and mirrors BS yet you accuse everyone else on the internet of the same or worse.

People who live in glass houses...........

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
A lot of Dmaxes are faster because of what we have here.

And we have together done it the right way, not by lies, and not by secrets but rather uncensored truths and discoveries. Pat and Kat gave us a fresh start here which we are all thankful for having. :hug:

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Might I ask what lies and secrets you speak of ?
I'm on quite a few boards and while I'm sure some people hold back info it seems to me the majority lets their info flow freely.
There will always be some that hold back to keep an edge, that's just life I guess.

I agree though, I'm sure many trucks are faster due to the McSwain's testing and sharing of information.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Might I ask what lies and secrets you speak of ?

Example of a lie would to say a truck that Steve Cole tune's runs #2 only when in fact he also runs nitrous.

An example of a secret would be when Orange Crush stages he use's a DSP2 switch to allow him better traction off the line using a smaller tune then switching tunes mid run to the hot tune....

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Then why is this thread titled "Street Duramax Trucks to be Banned" ? It implies the whole internet is out to get the DMax guys. I think we can all agree that's not the case, all of us except Pat anyway. LOL

Not the "whole internet", just a small group of elitists who want everyone to think they are the majority.

The Dmax is the only brand where restrictions on 12 second trucks affects so many of the racers.

Let's get honest, there are not hundreds of Fords or Dodges running 12's without drugs or major work. Well, not in real life anyhow.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Let's see if "That Guy" has what it takes.

Go back to CompD and start a new thread saying you will quit the board if they assist in putting restrictions on 12 second trucks.

When people post in favor of restrictions, don't agree with them, instead post that you are against it.

Or does your sermon just apply to others?