Street Duramax Trucks to be banned

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
Example of a lie would to say a truck that Steve Cole tune's runs #2 only when in fact he also runs nitrous.

An example of a secret would be when Orange Crush stages he use's a DSP2 switch to allow him better traction off the line using a smaller tune then switching tunes mid run to the hot tune....
what truck does steve tune that doesnt use nos?if orange crush does this why is it a problem?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
The Dmax is the only brand where restrictions on 12 second trucks affects so many of the racers.

For the hundredth time on the hundredth board, now listen closely Pat:\

NOBODY WANTS RESTRICTIONS ON 12 SECOND TUCKS !!

Clear enough for ya that time ?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Go back to CompD and start a new thread saying you will quit the board if they assist in putting restrictions on 12 second trucks.

See above post please. Read it closely. Very, very closely, then maybe, just maybe you'll finally understand that NOBODY WANTS RESTICTIONS ON 12 SECOND TRUCKS !!

Just another example of something you take out of context and twist to fit your own agenda.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
if orange crush does this why is it a problem?

To be fair, it's aparently illegal in Pro Street to have a box that can change tunes installed. It's never been proven that the Caulkins team has anything of the sort, Pat just convinced himself he heard something in a video a while back.

Just another example of Pat crying because he can't compete in Pro Street any other way.
With the current 10.50 index the only way he can win is if someone breaks so he cries about everything that happens at every event he attends.
Caulkins uses illegal electronics
Smith has concrete in his block
Someone was illegally towed to the line, etc, the list is too long to remember.
They're ALL out to get Pat don't ya know ?

What are you gonna do when the index is removed, Pat ? You know you can't run with those 9 second trucks..........

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
what truck does steve tune that doesnt use nos?if orange crush does this why is it a problem?

If you read the above post by That Guy you would see he asked for example's of lies and secrets. Pat openly share's his discoveries, as does MikeL, and all of the members here. Getting a Duramax performing properly as far as the tuning aspect requires much more than just stacking programmers.

Also it is illegal mandated in the rule book's for Orange Crush to use a DSP2 to alter his ability to launch while maintaining good traction. But this is not the topic we are discussing.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
To be fair, it's aparently illegal in Pro Street to have a box that can change tunes installed. It's never been proven that the Caulkins team has anything of the sort, Pat just convinced himself he heard something in a video a while back.

Just another example of Pat crying because he can't compete in Pro Street any other way.
With the current 10.50 index the only way he can win is if someone breaks so he cries about everything that happens at every event he attends.

What are you gonna do when the index is removed, Pat ? You know you can't run with those 9 second trucks..........

Keep it on topic please.

If you want to discuss ProStreet rules, start another thread. This thread is about 12-second street trucks.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
pat i am sorry for asking again but a poster put this info up and i am trying to figure out how it plays into the way you guys are seeing things,therfore i asked for an explanation..

MAX707

Mar 4, 2008

Concrete Block seems like your here to just stir the $#!% pot? Why would somebody who built a 10sec truck want to run against 9sec trucks in competition? Why would any daily driven 4X4 built race truck want to compete against 4x2 5000lbs pound chopped and cut to hell cant tow nothing or drive on the street ehter started pickup?:banghead: I think like most on this board we want to see fair and reasonable rules for all and their assigned classes!

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I left CompD because I don't like getting attacked and called names. I have nothing against Tim, Dennis or Buck since they are the only ones I know. I also don't want rules set into effect because of wired together trucks and drivers that should have never been behind the wheel. These are my opinions only and are not open for debate. I will let our truck do the rest of the talking.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Why would somebody who built a 10sec truck want to run against 9sec trucks in competition? Why would any daily driven 4X4 built race truck want to compete against 4x2 5000lbs pound chopped and cut to hell cant tow nothing or drive on the street ehter started pickup?:banghead:

That's a question for Pat wouldn't you say? He's the one trying to run a 9 second class in a mid 10 second truck then complaining about everything when he doesn't win every race. Facts are facts, Pro Street is a 9 second class temporarily slowed to a 10.5 index. Pat chose to run in it, not me.

Oh yea, daily driven ?
I've personally seen Casper at several events. I've NEVER seen it drive in under it's own power. It's always been in a trailer thank you very much.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
What would give you that impression ?

On edit...I'm pretty sure Moderators don't own the boards they work on, Admins do.
I could be wrong though.

If you think I am someone, just say what's on your mind.

edit #2 I did go look there but I can't find a Moderator with my username. I did see a regular member with the same name though but alas, we are not one and the same.

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
That's a question for Pat wouldn't you say? He's the one trying to run a 9 second class in a mid 10 second truck then complaining about everything when he doesn't win every race. Facts are facts, Pro Street is a 9 second class temporarily slowed to a 10.5 index. Pat chose to run in it, not me.

Oh yea, daily driven ?
I've personally seen Casper at several events. I've NEVER seen it drive in under it's own power. It's always been in a trailer thank you very much.

Hundreds of folk who are members here have seen Casper on the street. And it drove to the track at Colorado, Texas, and Bakersfield. But again, this is about 12 second street trucks.

If you want, start a new thread about ProStreet.

If you don't want to contribute to this thread, get out. This is a tech board.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA

Oh yea, daily driven ?

You are full of shit. I know this truck, and chase parts with it when it's at my shop. Pat or Kat drive Casper 70 miles each way when they drop him of and pick him up. It is towed as a convenience moron. Why don't you take your hate back to where you came from. You are sounding more and more like steve cole.