Info: Quad Turbo Update

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
You hit the mail on the head. Most engineers I worked with have never worked in a trade. You can spot then because they have the most ass backwards thinking and designs and common sense seems to escape them. On the other hand an engineer who has worked in a trade of some sort and has had hands on the tools usually make great engineers. I belive if you ate going to be an engineer you should have at least 2 years in the respective trade so you have some knowledge of your craft. Same with QC and weld inspectors. I work with them daily and just by liking at a weld map or a set of drawings you can usually tell the level of experience that engineer has in the field.

I completely agree, most of the tards I went to school with didn't know the correct end of a screwdriver let along a wrench (and this was mechanical engineering lol). I pissed off a few teachers along the way that didn't have field experience by asking questions and stumping them in front of the class... usually didn't en well, but still fun!
It scares the shit out of me knowing that these kids got into jobs that can potentially kill hundreds to millions of people. I am very thankful that I got into mechanics and working with my hands before going to school for engineering. And now being in our industry in the engineering side of it, my past experiences have only helped excel me in my career :woott:

FORBIDN

FORBIDN ENGINEERING
Oct 23, 2009
Billings,Mt
And so it begins.........again

Out of the dark trailer and within reaching distance to finish.

Attachments

• IMG_2991.jpg
    IMG_2991.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 235

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Good Luck. Would love to see you run low 8s in the 1/4 and dyno 2000+hp. That might get you through the qualifier lol.

FORBIDN

FORBIDN ENGINEERING
Oct 23, 2009
Billings,Mt
So you’re saying your setup is going to take a Duramax to levels it never has?

I am not saying I will be doing anything any better than anyone else up to this point, I am just another attempt at pushing it to that point and learning what it wants to go further. Off the top of your head who is building the most HP with the duramax currently?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I am not saying I will be doing anything any better than anyone else up to this point, I am just another attempt at pushing it to that point and learning what it wants to go further. Off the top of your head who is building the most HP with the duramax currently?

At the wheels or on an engine dyno?