Info: Quad Turbo Update

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I have seen it, very beautiful, seriously doubt it would hold together very long if there is much boost. Pretty thin stuff and based on what I saw on Dirty Max cracks at a minimum or outright blowing apart is almost sure to happen without serious reinforcement. But it is a very beautiful setup. I hope he finishes it.:thumb:

Cknight199

Aug 23, 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
I have seen it, very beautiful, seriously doubt it would hold together very long if there is much boost. Pretty thin stuff and based on what I saw on Dirty Max cracks at a minimum or outright blowing apart is almost sure to happen without serious reinforcement. But it is a very beautiful setup. I hope he finishes it.:thumb:

What gauge is it?

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Tuning sequential turbos on a duramax was prooving to be problematic. I too would like to know if they got this setup to run properly. I know of only one other system designed and installed, it was just twins, and no tuner could dial it in...

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
I don't believe this was ever completed and the owner/builder has kind of fallen off the grid since he went on his own. It is pretty for sure, but I don't think it was ever beefy enough to hold up. Hasn't posted since 2013 and last visited in July.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Are you seeing the intake temperatures are 1500 degrees? Or maybe we are talking about two different pieces on this truck? Idk

Last edited:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Where I derived my statement is from an engineered pressure vessel that is on every Boeing 747 in existence. Operating pressure of 90psig at 220 degrees. We build them and test them.