Progress on the new puller

killa

May 20, 2008
well there is some weight lifted off my shoulders......now lets get it ready to pull, gosh I thought we were done when it started, we've only just begun......

thanks for all the support guys and thanks for answering your phone Johnboy, oh and thanks for the tune your going to send to us;)

Last edited:

killa

May 20, 2008
yeah send those stickers over, oh yeah and I put the nsbu on wrong, it works now.....thanks for everything brayden

CrewCabMax

Double XL
Apr 23, 2007
Ohio
Have you guys got it out and ran it yet at all? Glad to hear you got things up and going. When Ed called, he said you had low Oil Press, you guys get that figured out? Lets see a video of it running! Good luck fella's!

Joe

CrewCabMax

Double XL
Apr 23, 2007
Ohio
I talked to them Friday night on the phone, and they were having rail pressure issues. Come to find out, someone had the return line on the Air Dog kinked. That's scary, Tony being the first to drive it... I hope it's still in one piece. Bet we'll have donut video's from saterday night!:rofl::rofl: Hope to hear something soon!

Joe

jneal

Feb 12, 2008
Bloomington, Indiana
I talked to them Friday night on the phone, and they were having rail pressure issues. Come to find out, someone had the return line on the Air Dog kinked. That's scary, Tony being the first to drive it... I hope it's still in one piece. Bet we'll have donut video's from saterday night!:rofl::rofl: Hope to hear something soon!

Joe

Just found out it didn't make it to Connersville.:(

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Just found out it didn't make it to Connersville.:(

Saw Ed this weekend at Merchants and he told me the front seal was leaking. They will get it going though. He told me they have been working there butts off to get it going. It has just been one set back after another. Good Luck Tony and Ed, I can't wait to see it run.