Progress on the new puller

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Got these today.;)

Our buddy Devin (Delvac3000) will be testing them at New Lex. His truck has been running real well. 2nd at STB last year and 10th or 11th at TS with a WS truck and a slightly tweaked Johnboy tune.;)

Last edited:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
It's our first dedicated pulling tire as well. Can't expect good traction when you hit the donut shop one too many times.:D

killa

May 20, 2008
ehehmmm? I am going to have to take credit for the tires....my best idea yet

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
ehehmmm? I am going to have to take credit for the tires....my best idea yet

I'll give you that. I wanted the flamer tires again (Dune grapplers). Now that I have seen these in a 33/12.50/20 :cool:

With the new e-locker and these tires, Devin might have to leave it in 2nd at New Lex.:D

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
Looking good so far Ed and Tony. Hope you get the puller finished. I wanna see it hooked to the sled a few times this year.:D

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Hoping to crank it next week, even though we've thought that a couple times now.:mad: Headers are now taking shape.

Thanks for the support.

Ed

Hopefully all goes according to plan for you guys. That air shut off is wicked!

ruffmanatv

Yeah, its got a D-Max!
May 9, 2008
Van Wert, OH
So Ed or Tony have you tried to fire this thing up yet. I am getting really excited to see it hooked up to a sled.:drool:

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
Headers are done. Intercooler piping will be done tomorrow. Electric fan and shroud are on. Still battling little odds and ends though - fittings here, clips there, that won't work now, this needs moved, etc, etc.:mad: Like Powermax said, it's custom so you gotten be prepared for it.:cool:

A lot of credit to my brother Tony (killa). He has been working his ass off on this thing and deserves a lot of credit.

Last edited:

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
I hope there is gonna be a video camera in hand at all times!:D

Swwwwwweeeeeeeettttttt man!

Good ole LB7 injecta-killa:rockon: