Progress on the new puller

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
ED/Tony

You guys need to come to New Lex and pull. Its going to be big. You guys need to bring the Fleece boys and JNeal this way also. Then they can see how the Ohio buys roll. Jeff

PowerMax

Think "Outside" The Box
May 4, 2008
Looks like it is coming together for you Ed. Hope to meet up with you and Tony somewhere soon.

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
You guys need to come to New Lex and pull. Its going to be big. You guys need to bring the Fleece boys and JNeal this way also. Then they can see how the Ohio buys roll. Jeff

That is my preference. I'll see what Tony thinks.

Won't get the Fleece boys there - ORP is 5 minutes from them but I'll try.

What site is the best for putting up a poll of who is going where?

Last edited:

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
then CompD IMO. Has the best mix brands amung the racers & pullers of any other site that I know of. Oooh... and TheDieselGarage as well. They have a healthy mix of all brands too.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
That thing is badass. Cant wait to see pics of turbo location, headers, etc. Good work and good luck!

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
will it start when we're done :eek:,
Ed

What? You mean these things do not always fire right up.:rofl:

Looks Damn good Ed!
You and your brother have been hard at work. Cant wait to see it in person. Tell Tony all the strippers in Indy are fat. The beer is flat. The DHRA is gay. All the straight guys are going to the pull at New Lex!:joker:

killa

May 20, 2008
hey I will go anywhere if our truck is done, its going to be hard to watch if we aren't done, but it won't be the first time if we don't make it.....ITS TIME FOR THIS PROJECT TO MAKE ITS PAYOFF

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
What? Tell Tony all the strippers in Indy are fat. The beer is flat. The DHRA is gay. All the straight guys are going to the pull at New Lex!:joker:

:rofl:

Hopefully the week gets better. So far our header build is not on the right track. :mad:

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
the puller is looking good ed good luck with it and hope that you may change your mind and bring it down to new lex for the pull i really what to see some good running trucks there ::D

killa

May 20, 2008
the puller is looking good ed good luck with it and hope that you may change your mind and bring it down to new lex for the pull i really what to see some good running trucks there ::D

we better not come if you want to see good running trucks...