My new LBZ “build

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
Good lord what offset is that, looks like it will kill all performance but as long as you like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Holy freaking diesel rice...braf....

As long as you like it that's all that matters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
They’re 12 wide. Negative 51 offset. Definitely not the wheels I’m gonna be running if I ever get it to strip status. I know most of y’all dont like them but hey they’re different. No one around me has these wheels or 24s. Difinitely a noticeable difference in -51 and -44 offset tho.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Got my wheels, tires, cv’s, and tie rods on today. No rubbing really except for the front of the liner a tad bit. Cv were easy as pie. Spend 2 hours trying to get an over tightened stripped lug but off the back. I swear I’ll bash someone’s face in next time I see them torque something with an impact gun. Do it right the first damn time.
9896d7d8bb76c87bdef37f9cba3034cb.jpg
1553547dc3098b074958d1b4afe5a5d6.jpg

MAY THE HATE COMMENCE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So ahhhhh....this is the kinda guy you are ??? Haha

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
To each his own lol

Forgot to mention I broke the grease fitting completely off my centerlink soooooooo gonna have to get a new one
Hey, I had the worse time picking my wheels out! So I just sent it. And now that I listened to myself I could give to craps about what others think and love the way my truck looks! So , in that essence, if you like it! I like it. But , honestly I feel bad for you an dirt roads lol

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Hey, I had the worse time picking my wheels out! So I just sent it. And now that I listened to myself I could give to craps about what others think and love the way my truck looks! So , in that essence, if you like it! I like it. But , honestly I feel bad for you an dirt roads lol

My paint is shit anyways lol not many dirt roads left out here anyways. And if I’m going through the country cruising around I tend to drive the old k10. That is one thing in my life I REFUSE to ever get rid of. Idk how many people try to buy it every time I drive it. My boss keeps offering me money but nope nope nope. As far as the wheels, I love mine. And that’s what counts. We all have different taste but that’s what makes our trucks ours.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
:doh: Zach Zach Zach Zach.......

Why'd you ruin that nice truck like that?

Last edited: