My new LBZ “build

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Going to try competing with Corbin I see lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

:roflmao:no one can compete with Corbin lol no I just sat down last night and did some evaluating and realized that whatever truck I have at this point in my life is what I need to stick with and keep. My lbz is nice but... the eco spoiled me in creature comforts. My lbz doesn’t even have lumbar support. Plus, being an extended cab, I really don’t want to spend a lot of money on and build a truck that in the future when a wifey and kids possibly come along I’d have to sell because I can barely fit a car seat or growing kids in the back. I’ve always wanted a white crew short nnbs gmc and that’s what I’ve found. And a very good friend of mine is needing a good truck to DD and wants my lbz so it’s all fallen into place so far. I even get to keep my wheels :woott:

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
no one can compete with Corbin lol no I just sat down last night and did some evaluating and realized that whatever truck I have at this point in my life is what I need to stick with and keep. My lbz is nice but... the eco spoiled me in creature comforts. My lbz doesn’t even have lumbar support. Plus, being an extended cab, I really don’t want to spend a lot of money on and build a truck that in the future when a wifey and kids possibly come along I’d have to sell because I can barely fit a car seat or growing kids in the back. I’ve always wanted a white crew short nnbs gmc and that’s what I’ve found. And a very good friend of mine is needing a good truck to DD and wants my lbz so it’s all fallen into place so far. I even get to keep my wheels :woott:
Lol if you can fit those babies under that nnbs... God bless yea! Looking forward to your new build thread

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Lol if you can fit those babies under that nnbs... God bless yea! Looking forward to your new build thread

Like I told Corbin, gonna get me some new blades for the ole Milwaukee sawzall and make a day of it :D who needs to turn anyways:roflmao:

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
Why would you haul kids around in your truck anyway? Gotta keep it clean, that's why my old lady got a Pilot :thumb: Make her run the kids around :roflmao:

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
Why would you haul kids around in your truck anyway? Gotta keep it clean, that's why my old lady got a Pilot :thumb: Make her run the kids around :roflmao:

Touché

The wife has the explorer. The kids haven’t been in the truck since October. But then again. The truck hasn’t moved since October. Lol

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
You don’t know what you’re missing getting a crew cab. Some of my best times was with my buddy and me snuggled up with two hot girls in my ‘80 regular cab mud truck. He was even luckier with his ‘81 that was a stick. Always given the opportunity to cop a feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
You don’t know what you’re missing getting a crew cab. Some of my best times was with my buddy and me snuggled up with two hot girls in my ‘80 regular cab mud truck. He was even luckier with his ‘81 that was a stick. Always given the opportunity to cop a feel.

Lol dozer your truck is a crew. But my k10 is a regular cab. Stick too :D

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
My new LBZ “build” thread

I’m married with 2 kids and a dog now. But if I had a RC my boy wouldn’t be putting him feet on the back of my seat...

I actually just about never have anyone in my Dmax when I drive it. Now my work truck that I bought as an ECLB just so I wouldnt have a bunch of people in normally has 4 adults in. Don’t know why that happened...

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I’m married with 2 kids and a dog now. But if I had a RC my boy wouldn’t be putting him feet on the back of my seat...

I actually just about never have anyone in my Dmax when I drive it. Now my work truck that I bought as an ECLB just so I wouldnt have a bunch of people in normally has 4 adults in. Don’t know why that happened...

Nothing ever works out like we want lol I don’t trust very many peoples driving so I’d just assume haul everyone around and show off my truck cause I’m that kinda d bag. :coolspot: I’d love a regular cab and make a stubby but it’s just not practical for a DD for me at least. Maybe one day.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
OK, so now we're talking "Zach's possible future". These kids nowadays move on so fast. its like "ADHD on steroids".... :hehe:

Lets say you keep the LBZ you just bought. With an Ex-cab, you will absolutely begin to HATE life if/when you have children. Trying to get to a carseat when parked in a parking space is hell. You are trapped in between the doors, and its a complete PITA.

A crewcab truck solves this problem without adding a lot of other problems. You will also score points with friends who sit in the back, both with ease of accessability and legroom.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
OK, so now we're talking "Zach's possible future". These kids nowadays move on so fast. its like "ADHD on steroids".... :hehe:

Lets say you keep the LBZ you just bought. With an Ex-cab, you will absolutely begin to HATE life if/when you have children. Trying to get to a carseat when parked in a parking space is hell. You are trapped in between the doors, and its a complete PITA.

A crewcab truck solves this problem without adding a lot of other problems. You will also score points with friends who sit in the back, both with ease of accessability and legroom.

Tom I wish I was on steroids. Then I wouldn’t be such a runt lol but on to the trucks, I’ve already had sooooo many friends cuss at me for how cramped my lb7 was. I really wanted a crew cab but was pissed off I drive 4 hours for a truck and wasn’t about to come home without one. Plus I’m making a few bucks on it. I already hate life trying to load groceries trapped between the doors. So. Crew cab in the making. Also maybe a job change coming soon...:woott:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I’m gunna delete any new build thread of yours till you keep the truck for min of one year :rofl: :hug:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I’m gunna delete any new build thread of yours till you keep the truck for min of one year :rofl: :hug:

Believe me James I had every intention of keeping this one but... bigger better things. As long as it’s as the truck I get isn’t a piece, it’s gonna be kept. Probably just ask you to change the name of this thread and just use it lol

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH

I like my solution better.

But not having a truck payment makes that decision a bit easier!

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
When you get the new rig, we can change the title. in the mean time, i added some new info to the title :D :hug: