My new LBZ “build

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
:roflmao: ITS PERFECT. hey I don’t have social media or any of that stuff and you guys are kinda like family to me cause my truck is kinda my life right now so... I know some other build threads have personal stuff in them too so I might as well vent sometimes.

But back to trucks, my buddy is trying to get a loan for my truck today and Saturday I’m headed to look at the lmm. Haven’t found much better deals anywhere so guess this is what I’m looking at. Who knows if I can keep it in my pants maybe in a few years if some job options pan out I’ll have a DD build thread and a stubby race truck build. :D

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
ITS PERFECT. hey I don’t have social media or any of that stuff and you guys are kinda like family to me cause my truck is kinda my life right now so... I know some other build threads have personal stuff in them too so I might as well vent sometimes.

But back to trucks, my buddy is trying to get a loan for my truck today and Saturday I’m headed to look at the lmm. Haven’t found much better deals anywhere so guess this is what I’m looking at. Who knows if I can keep it in my pants maybe in a few years if some job options pan out I’ll have a DD build thread and a stubby race truck build. :D
Haha that's exactly how I feel! Old lady and I split! So I been spending alot of time on my truck! I am now in the horizon for a house as I worked mydelf bat sh*t crazy and need a place to wind down!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Haha that's exactly how I feel! Old lady and I split! So I been spending alot of time on my truck! I am now in the horizon for a house as I worked mydelf bat sh*t crazy and need a place to wind down!

So to hear that about your marriage man. I never made it that far so I can’t imagine how hard it can be.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
So to hear that about your marriage man. I never made it that far so I can’t imagine how hard it can be.
Oooo I wasnt married thank God! But 4 years of a relationship and about to get married sucked for sure! Only 25 so I got some time yet haha! I feel like they don't make women like they use to!

Sorry to get off on a rant. Get your nnbs would yea!

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Oooo I wasnt married thank God! But 4 years of a relationship and about to get married sucked for sure! Only 25 so I got some time yet haha! I feel like they don't make women like they use to!

Sorry to get off on a rant. Get your nnbs would yea!

Ohh well then I know what that’s like lol been there twice. I’m 22 so time to focus on me. Got an engagement ring for sell if anyone needs one! :roflmao: going to see the lmm Saturday!!

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Ohh well then I know what that’s like lol been there twice. I’m 22 so time to focus on me. Got an engagement ring for sell if anyone needs one! going to see the lmm Saturday!!
Lol twice! Come on man. I guess they say you know when you meet the right one....

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Looked at a few trucks today. The lmm was nice but had a nasty shimmy just like my lbz. And I don’t wanna pay 21 grand for a truck. Plus the guy was kinda a douche. Looked at a pretty nice 06 but had a lift kit and that’s not my thing. Currently looking at flying out of state and getting an extremely nice lbz. For a pretty sweet price.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Looked at a few trucks today. The lmm was nice but had a nasty shimmy just like my lbz. And I don’t wanna pay 21 grand for a truck. Plus the guy was kinda a douche. Looked at a pretty nice 06 but had a lift kit and that’s not my thing. Currently looking at flying out of state and getting an extremely nice lbz. For a pretty sweet price.
Wait a sec though!
You said you always wanted a nnbs. I'd suggest getting one before you go ahead getting a lbz again. You'll never be happy with the lbz!

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Wait a sec though!
You said you always wanted a nnbs. I'd suggest getting one before you go ahead getting a lbz again. You'll never be happy with the lbz!

I like the look of the nnbs, but after driving it today I hate how the interior is set up. It’s like every control is a LOW as they could put it. The Hvac controls are literally inches above the cup holder. Plus looking at those wheel wells, I don’t feel like doing that much hacking to get a stance. The cat eye lbz has grown on me for sure. Always had a special place in my heart for the classic body style as I grew up around my dads 99 silverado. Toyed around with the idea of an 06 Cummins too, but I drive too much to deal with riding in a log wagon constantly lol

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
Sucks man! But maybe that's what you needed. What were you doing? And what's the new plan?

Hambone

Always learning
Jan 24, 2016
Florida
Good thing is everyone is hiring right now and work is everywhere!
Now is the time to find a place you can call home and dig in because this market isn’t going to last long;)
Glws the truck to Zach
Should get into a rcsb 5.3 :happy2:

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
Good thing is everyone is hiring right now and work is everywhere!
Now is the time to find a place you can call home and dig in because this market isn’t going to last long;)
Glws the truck to Zach
Should get into a rcsb 5.3 :happy2:

Thanks man. Work isn’t everywhere here right now and I can’t exactly move. My mom isn’t doing all that great and my nana just lost her dad. Gonna try tomorrow and see what I can find job wise. Truck, wheels and tires, bike, and jet ski are for sale. I’ll be okay if I can sell that stuff. Be driving the k10 for a bit.

wilrob

Back in the Motherland
Sep 14, 2016
Dallas, TX
Thanks man. Work isn’t everywhere here right now and I can’t exactly move. My mom isn’t doing all that great and my nana just lost her dad. Gonna try tomorrow and see what I can find job wise. Truck, wheels and tires, bike, and jet ski are for sale. I’ll be okay if I can sell that stuff. Be driving the k10 for a bit.

You know sometimes I feel like could have never bought my duramax, and just rolled around in my c10 till the end of time. I think you might enjoy being back in your tank regularly for a while. Just get stable, and another rig will always come along.