Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
wow, i heard before I joined that this site had a lot of good tech info but the members could get a little feisty

but this is ridiculous. internet fight... only reason is the guys were bored. WTF??

justin is a very helpful guy, he has answered a lot of my questions and has offered me to call him anytime of the day if I need help. he offered all this up and i have bought NOTHING from him.

IMO from what I know and read he is a stand up guy and I would trust his work. There is no respect anymore in anything.

the direction this thread went was truly full retard.

i don't care if you guys don't like me (guy with low post count yaddy yadda yadda)

go ahead ban me, see if i miss smartass answers and negligible amounts of help

You have to do something worse than that to get banned. Other then spammers I think we have banned 3 or 4 people since Aug 2006.

:hello:

Seems like all the people from DF are afraid to post over here? Why?

Not enough google ads? :confused: :witch:

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Thats because you know to much lol!

Hey, I know how to change my air filter.... As long as someone points to it and explains what to do step by step taking over everytime I do something wrong. Well basically not letting me touch it with my own hands, but only imagine in my own retarded brain that I am.

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
This quote is from a member over there.

One of my favorites would be: "Taking others tunes and making changes to them dont make them yours." Uuuuhm... that is kinda where it all starts when you do anything to the map that is already loaded in your truck.

So over there it's ok to take other peoples tunes, change them and then sell them as yours lol!

SteveFord

What's Next?
May 8, 2008
Iowa
Hey, I know how to change my air filter.... As long as someone points to it and explains what to do step by step taking over everytime I do something wrong. Well basically not letting me touch it with my own hands, but only imagine in my own retarded brain that I am.

:rofl: I like your style:thumb:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
This quote is from a member over there.

One of my favorites would be: "Taking others tunes and making changes to them dont make them yours." Uuuuhm... that is kinda where it all starts when you do anything to the map that is already loaded in your truck.

So over there it's ok to take other peoples tunes, change them and then sell them as yours lol!

Saw that :rofl:

LLYD_MAX

May 22, 2010
Myrtle Beach S.C.
OMG i just bought a new V2 and 5 tunes from nick at duramax tuner.

I am now selling my own tunes.. well they were nicks but i changed the miles until next oil change table so its now my tune.

you can check out my website DuramaxxTunaa.com

I have a special this week. You can get a full DSP5 tune of your choice for just $19.95! or you can make 3 easy payments of $6.65!!! (shipping and handling not included in price)

Ive tuned numerious vehicles such as my truck, neighbors prius, fully built mazda miata, and some homless guys moped!!!! i have over 2 weeks of experience that speaks for itself!!!

give me a call toll free at 1-800-DMAXX TUNNA

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Only cummins forum, once, for RickRolling the forum, and DF like twice?

What caused it? Drama. :rofl:

Some people just cant take a joke and take everything serious.

I think you should have banned a couple people at a point you had an opportunity, but that's just my 2 cents.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
i got a warning and reported on DF for making a thread of Bob Olson....

is it like that over here too ? non vendors are shunned upon