hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
is it like that over here too ? non vendors are shunned upon

I would think it's like that anywhere.

if I had to pay 300$$ a month to AF and some Joe is selling through backdoor for free, and making the same amount of money on a sale that I am, would I be kinda upset? yep.

There are a few people that arent vendors, but their not a average Joe, they have made a reputation. very different IMO.

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I would think it's like that anywhere.

if I had to pay 300$$ a month to AF and some Joe is selling through backdoor for free, and making the same amount of money on a sale that I am, would I be kinda upset? yep.

There are a few people that arent vendors, but their not a average Joe, they have made a reputation. very different IMO.

I agree... The forum is supported by paying vendors and why should someone benefit without paying. Mentioning a different tuner isn't an issue, but providing any sort of contact info or a link violates the TOU on most forums.

BTW... If anybody needs to buy left handed Duramax spark plug wrenches, I'm holding a sale on them.

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
wasnt what i was getting at.

Ok... I'm confused... :confused::confused:

You shouldn't get reprimanded for just mentioning another tuner, but I don't know the context of the thread. If it was on a vendors forum, it's a violation of TOU also. It'd be like going to Best Buy and telling everybody to go to Circuit City instead.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
No, thats why i said nevermind.

I know who reported me, but in order for my question to make sense i would have to mention who reported me. Which would start a whole new gaggle of shit....again

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
This quote is from a member over there.

One of my favorites would be: "Taking others tunes and making changes to them dont make them yours." Uuuuhm... that is kinda where it all starts when you do anything to the map that is already loaded in your truck.

So over there it's ok to take other peoples tunes, change them and then sell them as yours lol!

god. i saw that and i
facepalm6.gif

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I like how all the DF wieners come out of the woodwork for this stuff.

i_keyser

DD n00b
Jun 4, 2010
Denver
I like how all the DF wieners come out of the woodwork for this stuff.

haha! i am definitely a DF weiner. i joined here a while ago but i usually just lurk and try to learn since i usually have nothing good to add to most threads.

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I'd like to thank chinese hookers for making this even possible and I'd like to thank the kind folks over at Wal Mart. Just in case you didn't know, Wal Mart will be offering EFI Live tuning services starting on 5/28/2011.