McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
About DF? Isn't that a professional advertising site? ie - not run for the benefit of the diesel community? AutoForums?

Not sure why folk support sites that are going to ask you to buy tampons everytime you log on, but Dodge and Ford guys really appreciate that thoughtfulness by the board owners.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The basic summary is, Brian admitting to shooting and killing someone, 3 guys molested each other, there was an assault, now the DF boys are dancing around singing like they are in a gay movie from the 80s.

lets go ahead and make this post correct :D

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Vendors - Rule here = If a supporting vendor sells what you are selling AND complaints about you advertising for free, then we edit stuff and PM you.

Vendors have always been a sticky issue. Members are benefitted by having "pro vendors" post. But free vendors spend all their time fighting with each other (we tried that). We charge a token "serious" fee of $500 a year. If you can't come up with $500 to support your business, you're not really a business.

That being said, this is not a "for profit" board. Every dollar a vendor contributes goes into operations and improvements. We have a dedicated server (not all boards do), high bandwidth, high uptime, customized board, no TamponAds, no "non-DMax" vendors, etc.

About Banning... Lovely town. RIIGGGHHTT!! :D

It's pretty hard to get banned here. For the first years, we had a Zero Ban policy. Now there has been just a dedicated few who worked hard and long to get a Ban. One was for ripping off a member here. Don't do that. Don't threaten others with physical harm. No illegal activities. No hacking. No abusing kids. Don't steal. Don't spam (spray us with non-diesel ads like Craigslist). That's about all I can think of.

It's extremely rare, and if you own a Dmax truck, it's even more rare.

Just being a PITA, advertising, promoting another board, arguing, or hassling the staff is not enough.:hug:

This sounds like my kind of place, I'd like to submit my application to be an admin.

My qualifications are I own a duramax, have 3 pennies in my pocket from 1983, 2008, and 2001, I've seen a duramax once, and as noted above I sort of know how to change an air filter will appropriate help from an adult.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
I just clicked on DF, and up came a 1/3 page sized ad for furniture.
how about the chasis cab cummins ad over there? i get tired of seeing it. too damn ugly.
df is great if you want to be told to change your fuel filter 10x:D

dont forget the "ditch your aftermarket intake cause its useless, the stock one is better" bandwagon.

DMAXDOC

May 26, 2011
Ive been wanting to register here but everytime I read a thread I pee a little bit. Im so scared right now.

battlegraduate09

Gearhead
Mar 18, 2010
how about the chasis cab cummins ad over there? i get tired of seeing it. too damn ugly.

dont forget the "ditch your aftermarket intake cause its useless, the stock one is better" bandwagon.

depends on the years...I wish i could find that test and flowbench data somebody done on them. Oh well. i like how Ben called a couple people armchair mechanics on that girls 1000hp thread.:roflmao:

Akdiesel

IFS Hater
Aug 23, 2009
Fairbanks
Don't do it!! I made that mistake when I first bought my truck thinking DF was the best forum ever :spit: lol I'm older and wiser now