JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
It's Mr. Wiener to you, haha... :woott:

Yeah, I'm amazed how many people showed up on this thread.

Even guys with pin stripes, wtf..
I think everything will be ok if we can keep the wieners contained in this thread. ;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Oh no... We're spreading.. It's like an herpes... You can't get rid of that shit.
Valtrex1.jpg

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Go to Hendrys down there. They'll take your stockers for partial trade. Chase got his the other day, the javelina.

Post up a link or email it to me.... I'll take a look. I was just down in Houston last weekend and I bet that's where they are at.

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
I'll pm it to you tomorrow. I don't want to hear brians fkn free advertising, non vendor, blah blah blah speech again. :)

Haha... I have the memory of a 90 year old alzheimers patient, I won't remember tomorrow....

Wait... What won't I remember?

TDFDiesel

I'm That Guy
Jan 6, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Holy shit how did this thread grow to be so big. Did I really start something with my first post??!! I'm not even going to waste my time reading 15 plus pages.

The basic summary is, Brian admitting to shooting and killing someone, 3 guys molested each other, there was an assault, now everybody is dancing around singing like they are in a gay movie from the 80s.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Vendors - Rule here = If a supporting vendor sells what you are selling AND complaints about you advertising for free, then we edit stuff and PM you.

Vendors have always been a sticky issue. Members are benefitted by having "pro vendors" post. But free vendors spend all their time fighting with each other (we tried that). We charge a token "serious" fee of $500 a year. If you can't come up with $500 to support your business, you're not really a business.

That being said, this is not a "for profit" board. Every dollar a vendor contributes goes into operations and improvements. We have a dedicated server (not all boards do), high bandwidth, high uptime, customized board, no TamponAds, no "non-DMax" vendors, etc.

About Banning... Lovely town. RIIGGGHHTT!! :D

It's pretty hard to get banned here. For the first years, we had a Zero Ban policy. Now there has been just a dedicated few who worked hard and long to get a Ban. One was for ripping off a member here. Don't do that. Don't threaten others with physical harm. No illegal activities. No hacking. No abusing kids. Don't steal. Don't spam (spray us with non-diesel ads like Craigslist). That's about all I can think of.

It's extremely rare, and if you own a Dmax truck, it's even more rare.

Just being a PITA, advertising, promoting another board, arguing, or hassling the staff is not enough.:hug: