H&S Done?

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
Is it just me, or why does it seem like everyone (no one in particular) is flying off the handle? Like someone else posted before, we did this to ourselves.. I'm not going to say im glad H&S got stopped, but hell, you would have to have a brain full of rocks not to think that this would become an issue. Like Ben said, this case has probably been open since 2 years ago when "The world leader in diesel performance" first had video of their LML Denali blowing smoke everywhere on a "closed course with unregistered vehicle"

Bottom line to me is that we all knew this was coming.

I didn't do shit.....I have an LB7 and LLY...

05smoker

I'm officially done!
Mar 30, 2007
Lebanon, OH
I sure as hell didn't see this coming so soon or I would have bought several of them and had them listed in the garage area right now. :angel:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
We were going to buy another truck for towing and farm use soon. It does affect us as that's what it would have been tuned with of we bought a dodge. Kinda sucks, thinking about going out and buying a few tuners before we even get the truck!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Texas Chevy

Feb 14, 2011
Vista, Ca
I'm still laughing at how much everyone is freaking out about this......

Does this actually affect anyone here>?

I already have all deletes in place and a H&S programer. the only thing that effects me about all this is I was waiting on them to release a update for the xrt pro that would allow me to change programs on the fly. Now I guess I will be doomed to change them witht the truck in park forever

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I already have all deletes in place and a H&S programer. the only thing that effects me about all this is I was waiting on them to release a update for the xrt pro that would allow me to change programs on the fly. Now I guess I will be doomed to change them witht the truck in park forever

They said they will still be providing updates and product support for products they have in the field.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Sorry, I had to. :D

firstworldproblems.jpg