Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Bah 3250 uS is children's stuff :D

i know :roflmao:. i told steve "just give me 3250uS".

Steve: "why? you dont wanna run what im running?"

me: "well i dunno, what i are you running"

steve: giggles "bro, extreme wasabi tuna!"

me: "nope, this is a 'tow tune'"

steve: "you still keep saying this"

me: "yeah cause im putting my damn trailer on the back and towing on it! it might be a race tune to everyone one else but if im towing my trailer on it and can go WOT pulling hills without too much worry about EGTs, its a tow tune in my book!"

Steve: "alright! if thats what you want! ALL RED!"

:rofl::rofl:

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
ooohh i didnt know that! sweet!!

Yes...you have to enable it the "manual" way since you obviously dont have steering wheel controls or a configurable DIC like 03+ trucks.

Its something with the accelerator pedal...similar to the oil life reset procedure. Ill have to look it up.

Then it'll auto high idle in the cold etc. Or you can adjust when it high idles in the tune.

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Yes...you have to enable it the "manual" way since you obviously dont have steering wheel controls or a configurable DIC like 03+ trucks.

Its something with the accelerator pedal...similar to the oil life reset procedure. Ill have to look it up.

Then it'll auto high idle in the cold etc. Or you can adjust when it high idles in the tune.

sweet! thanks ben!

im going to need to look up the options LLYs can do as i dont know them all. will be cool to know and use if possible.

Robby05

Jul 25, 2014
Spokane, WA
Key on engine off. Hold throttle to the floor & press brake pedal 3 times within 8 seconds. Foot off throttle & start truck. That'll turn on high idle when cold outside

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
James,you remind me of me when I first found out what my "member" was for.:hug:

id make a comment about this but every time i type something out, it just sounds so wrong. :rofl:

Key on engine off. Hold throttle to the floor & press brake pedal 3 times within 8 seconds. Foot off throttle & start truck. That'll turn on high idle when cold outside

yup! found that. i plan to change my temp so it comes on at 55 or 60* and below. Being an AZ boy, 55* in the morning is cold to me :D