fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Glad to see you stopped being useless and got that thing fired!!:thumb:

Like I told Jon, I'm surprised his foot didn't get stuck in your GIANT vag when he kicked you in the balls!!!:rofl::roflmao::thumb::D:hug:

Yellowchevy

It did get stuck there for a little bit.... but with some motivation I was able to have my foot back :roflmao:

I really wish I was closer so I could slap you!!!:D:roflmao:

Yellowchevy

You know, I am headed to AZ in another week... I can deliver said slap for a price ;):D:hug::roflmao:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
It did get stuck there for a little bit.... but with some motivation I was able to have my foot back :roflmao:

Did Steve have to hook a comalong and pull you out??:roflmao::roflmao::thumb:

You know, I am headed to AZ in another week... I can deliver said slap for a price ;):D:hug::roflmao:

We could work something out with that turbo!!!:thumb::thumb:
The slap needs to be so HARD and surprising that he doesn't see it coming, loses teeth, and gets knocked out!!!:roflmao::roflmao:

Yellowchevy

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az

try it, your injectors will go up 500 bucks a slap :D

and on that note, truck is nearly back together. Driverside is all back together and completed. Passenger side, i just need to put the big turbo on and weld on my new flange. Taking my time with the install has paid off cause its coming out really clean looking. Need to pick up a 90* turbo to oil feed fitting, some parts from Steve, and hopefully have her ready enough to drive to work tomorrow.

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
We could work something out with that turbo!!!:thumb::thumb:
The slap needs to be so HARD and surprising that he doesn't see it coming, loses teeth, and gets knocked out!!!:roflmao::roflmao:

Yellowchevy

We deemed the comalong to be to much work.... steve stole the keys to James's tracker and we used the winch and some wd-40 to pull it out :rofl:

How much are we talking about on this turbo? I mean, I have to get the best bang for my buck here.... one slap is going to cost me $500 extra from james. Can you beat this? :confused:

try it, your injectors will go up 500 bucks a slap :D

and on that note, truck is nearly back together. Driverside is all back together and completed. Passenger side, i just need to put the big turbo on and weld on my new flange. Taking my time with the install has paid off cause its coming out really clean looking. Need to pick up a 90* turbo to oil feed fitting, some parts from Steve, and hopefully have her ready enough to drive to work tomorrow.

Weighing my options here.... my business goes to the highest bidder :roflmao:

Glad to see it coming together buddy!!! :hug:Now you just have to provide Steve with fishy food, coors, and chew toys for his doginhighmer to get him to do the retuning :thumb:

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
We deemed the comalong to be to much work.... steve stole the keys to James's tracker and we used the winch and some wd-40 to pull it out :rofl:

How much are we talking about on this turbo? I mean, I have to get the best bang for my buck here.... one slap is going to cost me $500 extra from james. Can you beat this? :confused:

Just b/c I despise James I'll double whatever he's going to pay you!!:roflmao::roflmao::thumb:

Yellowchevy

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
picture.php

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Just b/c I despise James I'll double whatever he's going to pay you!!:roflmao::roflmao::thumb:

Yellowchevy

He isn't paying me.. he's charging me more for the core injectors I am buying from his balding/ugly self :rofl:

Shiiiiiiiiiiit!! At this rate you'll be doing the turbo for me and paying me to take it off your hands!! :thumb: Sounds like I am going to take your offer Russ, unless James comes back with a better offer for me not to slap him at this point :roflmao::hug:

Yeah, well, this is what happens when you have good friends that all love to give eachother chit!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Chevy1925 (James) motor build

Picked up the few last peices today to get her together. Got home and went to work. New o ring flange is welded on between the big turbo and small, big turbo is in, and started filling coolant. Went great till it started leaking out the bypass tube for the water pump right where it goes into the thermostat housing. Tear things down again and pull out a torn up o ring. Put a new one in, put everything back together and top coolant off. Started her up and let her idle for 30 min while I check for leaks, topped power steering off and cycled, checked and cleared codes, and made sure all my gauges worked.

Everything works just like it did before and man I love how much quieter she is over the old setup!

All that's left is:

Tighten big turbo brace
Bolt front drive shaft back in
Put my race plug in
Put pcv lines in
Put fenders on and hood on
Get her tuned!

b5033e74f7945ca3b7e66bbf3f8d2465.jpg

fastpunker

adrenaline junkie
Feb 7, 2012
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Picked up the few last peices today to get her together. Got home and went to work. New o ring flange is welded on between the big turbo and small, big turbo is in, and started filling coolant. Went great till it started leaking out the bypass tube for the water pump right where it goes into the thermostat housing. Tear things down again and pull out a torn up o ring. Put a new one in, put everything back together and top coolant off. Started her up and let her idle for 30 min while I check for leaks, topped power steering off and cycled, checked and cleared codes, and made sure all my gauges worked.

Everything works just like it did before and man I love how much quieter she is over the old setup!

All that's left is:

Tighten big turbo brace
Bolt front drive shaft back in
Put my race plug in
Put pcv lines in
Put fenders on and hood on
Get her tuned!

b5033e74f7945ca3b7e66bbf3f8d2465.jpg

Good chit man!! You're kind of missing a filter in the pic, might want that :thumb: And don't forget that pax side tow mirror, can have my little special ed buddy looking the part also lmao! I'm not there in person, so I have to get my jabs in where I can :roflmao:

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
James the 68 stg2r is legit. I went from a 366 to this and it's amazing what it did for me at altitude. Don't think I'll ever change except for Evans house converter

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well she's all done!

The damn race plug was leaking even with the o ring, proper torque or over tightening. I took the stock one apart and welded the hole shut on the inside. Figured if I was going to run the race valve, may as well just weld the hole shut in the stock one. Put it in and 0 leaks.

I really can't get over how much quieter the truck is. It's cool!!

f39efb7d0323d22eb3f6bc1a4f6f443a.jpg

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Russ would be correct!

LLY ECM, LLY FICM, and still my original tcm. It's all LLY from the heads up, electronics, wiring, and hard parts (execpt small turbo and y bridge)

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
Smart man :thumb: im interested to hear the differences to how it drives, makes power etc...