Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
cool, just bring that dsp for him :D. mmmmaaaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeeee we will load the big tune in for fun ;)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well made her first long trip up to flag and back. 2 hour drive at 75mph. had my idiot light come on once i got there for "low oil level". couldnt believe i forgot to keep an eye on that :mad:. made a stop at napa and added 3 quarts to get her back full.

Was funny drivin up. the longer it ran, the better my fuel mileage got. averaged 13 on the way up with the fuel gauge moving less as i drove. On the way down, i was back near 16 mpg. Rings must finally be startin to settle in some :D. power was a bit better too. No issues otherwise. this is all on the around 500hp tune. Im too scared to run the bigger tune still. dunno if its cause im afraid of breaking something or that much power. i know its not the power some of you have experienced and play with on a daily basis but shit, for this boat, it scares me!! the tune i have now still makes me smile ear to ear when i punch it :D. the time is coming very soon for her first track pass. dunno if my balls will drop enough to run a big tune for it though :roflmao:

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
Sounds like its going to be a runner James. Gotta hook up the toy hauler and get that motor nice and hot! That'll seat those rings :rofl: You know what I'll say about running the bigger tunes though :angel::woott::driving:

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Sounds like its going to be a runner James. Gotta hook up the toy hauler and get that motor nice and hot! That'll seat those rings :rofl: You know what I'll say about running the bigger tunes though :angel::woott::driving:

they say highway burnouts :D. lol my tires are gunna hate me. wouldnt that be interesting, seein my truck goin down the highway and watch it go sideways from 50-60mph :roflmao:. i think id shit. doubt ill have the power for that though. 37s really take it out of a truck