So Cal Sled Pull June 14th

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
DAMN!!!

I'm in big trouble...Just realized that this is on the same day as the Father's
Day L.A. Roadster show @ Pomona...Not sure if I can make it by 2PM to get tech'd :eek:

Yes, you are :witch:

:jk:

I will still love you, even if you don't make it:hug:

Last edited:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Just a couple things.

The facility out at this fairgrounds is really nice, but we will be pitting in the dirt, so be ready for that. Also, the entrance for the competitors and those entering the pits will be Gate 6. From the 14 Frwy, exit at H, go west to
30th street W, turn right, go to G-8, make another right, Gate 6 will be all the way down on your right side. You can pay and register right there at the entrance. Also, it looks like its going to be warm. If you bring EZ ups, make sure to have something to weight them down. It does get windy here in the High Desert.

I am cautiously optimistic about the track, it looks like it could be pretty decent as tracks go out here. See you soon.

Craig

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Craig or Betty if we happen to break a truck can we tow it to one of your shops? Our trailer in in storage and don't want to drag it out if we don't have to. I think we are only bringing Casper and Wendy.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
:confused:your a strange one buddy :rofl:

im a country boy is dislike populations desnsity of anything more then 1,000 per square mile

BTW there is 16,000,000 plus register people in the LA metro area
http://education.usgs.gov/california/maps/california_cities1.htm

oxnard/ventura/port huneme area has close to 2 mil in the 4-5 sq miles they cover

any were were the avg house lot is under 100,000sqft is too crowded IMO

BTW state of OHIO tottal poplation is ~11 million

Last edited:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Craig or Betty if we happen to break a truck can we tow it to one of your shops? Our trailer in in storage and don't want to drag it out if we don't have to. I think we are only bringing Casper and Wendy.

No problem at all KAT, even tow it there for you. You just have to be willing to park it near a bunch of Dodges. Although, there have been rumors of some Duramax's popping up around BPD:D

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Anybody on the Fence about coming out needs to do their darndest to make it. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but if we want so cal to stand a chance at having some pulls in the future, we need to make a strong showing. We need as many pullers as possible. They are advertising this thing on the radio out here, TV, and whatever else. Don't freakin' let yourselves down - SHOW UP AND PULL. Up front, I want to thank everybody who is coming out, especially those coming a distance, I know it is a commitment in time, money and a ton of work. We have $3,000 in prize money, now come get your share. I have some good plans for next year already, assuming we get asked back. See you Saturday - get there early so we can start getting everyone teched and weighed. Oh yeah, a special thanks to the McRat Racing crew for sponsoring the modified class to help straighten out the classes. Thats putting your money where your mouth is:D

Craig