Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
cjohnson said:
Specifics to come, but here are the basics for the classes

All Classes - 8,000 lbs

Work Stock - 2.6 charger, single CP3's, no ag. governors - no hanging weight
Super Street - 3.0 Single Charger
Modified - more or less unlimited

I will have the complete rules up in a day or two, but that is the basic idea.

We have added a class to accomodate the range of trucks from daily driven street trucks to tube chassis trucks. This is as close as we will get to making everybody happy. All 3 classes will have a $1,000 purse thanks to a certain sponsor stepping up and sponsoring the mod class.

Lets go folks, get on with this. Its time to step up.

Craig

Thanks Craig :hug:

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
I was just getting ready to put that up myself Kat. So here it is.

Specifics to come, but here are the basics for the classes

All Classes - 8,000 lbs

I will have the complete rules up in a day or two, but that is the basic idea.

We have added a class to accomodate the range of trucks from daily driven street trucks to tube chassis trucks. This is as close as we will get to making everybody happy. All 3 classes will have a $1,000 purse thanks to a certain sponsor stepping up and sponsoring the mod class.

Lets go folks, get on with this. Its time to step up.

Craig

cjohnson

Apr 15, 2008
High Lonesome
Just a heads up for everyone. Pre registration is available online now. You can save $5 and are guaranteed a free t shirt and some other stuff. I know some have pre registered already, just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of this.

The official rules should be up within the next day or two. Remember, 3 classes, street stock, pro street, and modified. $1,000 purse each.

www.thunderonthelot.com

Craig

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

Craig

The official rules should be up within the next day or two. Remember, 3 classes, street stock, pro street, and modified. $1,000 purse each.

www.thunderonthelot.com

Craig

OK I hope I didn't just screw up :(

I entered Blue and Wendy in WS (Work Stock) and Casper in SS (Street Stock) and put in the mail.

Now I noticed you changed to Street Stock and ProStreet.

If I did I hope we can fix on day of event

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
OK so call now that we have 3 classes there is no excuse for anyone not to show.

I talked to Craig today, even if you don't have a hitch we will all work together to make sure you can borrow one. I know we have 2 good ones and 2 that will work.

Ralph and Chris no excuses :p Oh yeah and the bunch with the white LMM's :witch: You know who you are :joker: You guys want to pick on us LBZ's or even old fashioned LLY's :eek:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
And I'm sure you will be pulling also RIGHT?
Well I am sure that I will not live it down if I don't. I am trying to figure out how to be in 3 places at once, but I am going to see if Craig will start the pull out with my TOTALLY stock inexperienced truck so the people don't laugh me out of the arena.
How's that for being vague?;)
Oh, but since I am working the event,,,, if I win the purse I will have to donate it to the next in line!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Diesellady, don't count on being the first in line if they line us up by how far they think we will pull the sled.;)

malibu795
My offer (Over at TDP) is awaiting a reply! Sent you a PM.:D

Last edited:

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Diesellady, don't count on being the first in line if they line us up by how far they think we will pull the sled.;)

malibu795
My offer (Over at TDP) is awaiting a reply! Sent you a PM.:D

Why, don't you think you can pull farther than me?:hug: I have got to be the most inexperienced no good puller on the planet. Only good for a good laugh to start the show, but I will pull since I am helping the cause!!! :angel::rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Why, don't you think you can pull farther than me?:hug: I have got to be the most inexperienced no good puller on the planet. Only good for a good laugh to start the show, but I will pull since I am helping the cause!!! :angel::rofl:

Betty he is 2wd :D

PS-if you talk the Craig tell him the rules are still not up :(

Diesellady

Jun 27, 2007
Palmdale CA
Oh, Now I get it!!!!! Well the one time I ever pulled was in my 2wd so I still think I will get the prize for the shortest pull.
I will check with Craig in the morning. We just had the big meeting this afternoon and I know he had to talk to them about a lot of things. So he will probably have them posted real soon.
Thanks Kat.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
I think your truck will do just fine.
Last pull I learned what I had been doing right and what not to do again! With a good set of tires (Thank you sir) this time I should do a lot better than last. If not I'll just back the truck to the sled, hand the keys to someone else:poke: and have him show me;).