What did you do at work today?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
On a brighter note related to my job:

The HS football team I've been celebrating for the past 3 months with my avi has made it to the state finals in their division for the third straight year!!!

We get to take the trek to Ford Field again next Saturday! Go Pirates!

Last edited:

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
I track my packages almost daily. I can estimate how long it will take for one to get to me once it reaches one of several locations. I also watch to see when they are out for delivery, but to track a package down to knowing where the driver is all day is probably a bit excessive.

One that gets me is USPS says package is out for delivery, when its 4 states away.

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I had another customer come up to my truck on Wednesday looking for his package. Said the website showed I was in town. Oh, this is going to get ugly.

Back to a good topic:

The Pewamo-Westphalia football team won the Division 7 State Title today over Saugatuck, 21-0! Thats two in a row! :thumb:

I dont think there were many people in either town today. :roflmao:

chevor

Highway hauler.
Sep 17, 2015
On the Road
Tom this new delivery driver to the house apperantly doesn't know how to open the trucks back door, She climbs over packages and throws others. :eek:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Did a seatrial on a Viking before it heads south for the winter...
d4f7064a9e393ba965bc852c34042c0e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TheBac

Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Tom this new delivery driver to the house apperantly doesn't know how to open the trucks back door, She climbs over packages and throws others. :eek:

Wonderful. :( Sorry you had to see her do that. Could be she was driving a POS and the back door was jammed. Most of our loaders are overworked and frustrated, too.

I had 165 stops, 320 pkgs today on just 1/3 my normal area, and Peak just started. Had to have the second half of my day brought out to me...it wouldnt all fit.

We're going to set records again this year. ;)

PS: Id rather be on the boat with smokinlmm.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
since insurance I used for my lmm they don't cover MD vehicles..... so got new policy, went to transfer IRP plates.... oh you need the title of new vehicle going on.... thanks for telling me that when I got the application...
asked if I could get a quote for weight bump... and plate transfer independently... "I wont know until I run you application" :mad: mean I have to fill out two different ones....
FYI 80000 non-HM plates runs ~2000.00 for 12M.. I'm ~600.00 for 36000
cash or certified check.

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
since insurance I used for my lmm they don't cover MD vehicles..... so got new policy, went to transfer IRP plates.... oh you need the title of new vehicle going on.... thanks for telling me that when I got the application...
asked if I could get a quote for weight bump... and plate transfer independently... "I wont know until I run you application" :mad: mean I have to fill out two different ones....
FYI 80000 non-HM plates runs ~2000.00 for 12M.. I'm ~600.00 for 36000
cash or certified check.

My plumbing work truck was $505 for 15k plus $130 for MCP. $350 of the $500 was just for the weight. Registration has been the same for the last 10 years.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wonderful. :( Sorry you had to see her do that. Could be she was driving a POS and the back door was jammed. Most of our loaders are overworked and frustrated, too.

I had 165 stops, 320 pkgs today on just 1/3 my normal area, and Peak just started. Had to have the second half of my day brought out to me...it wouldnt all fit.

We're going to set records again this year. ;)

PS: Id rather be on the boat with smokinlmm.

My mom retired from the Post Office Tom. I really feel for all trying to deliver mail and packages during the holidays:beer