What did you do at work today?

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Why in the hell is the shower valve on the low pony wall side and the head on the opposite? So you have to turn around to adjust the water and get on your knees.:confused: Why didn't they put it on the same wall?

Lol it’s gonna be a solid glass 4ft pane. Have the valve there so you can turn the water on and let it get warm before getting in

Pure Diesel

Apr 22, 2008
Ventura County
Lol it’s gonna be a solid glass 4ft pane. Have the valve there so you can turn the water on and let it get warm before getting in

Yes, I know there would be glass but every time you want to adjust the temp you have to turn around. Plumbing code requires you to be able to turn the water on and not be in the stream. Just seems to be not operator friendly. Your work looks great, as usual.:thumb:

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
Other than making some threaded 2" galvanized nipples in various lengths, not a whole lot. It's not often we have un-threaded pipe laying around to make stuff like that. Usually we just buy it all ready done. This is for water distribution system use on end of the line blow off pipes.

Nice to see you joined us in the Duramax world! Welcome, great guys here for sure...

black00chev

Oct 16, 2017
Virginia

Well I can get one tomorrow... but it basically is just this... :thumb:

4664309_hr4c.jpg

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Rebuilt some 5" 10k psi valves and a few 7" 10k psi valves at the new job and then tested them today. More teardown tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Came in late this morning, had an appointment with a 18 1/4" inside spread pushing 200 pound buck with the muzzleloader @ 110 yards.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
That’s a beautiful buck.

I’m doing the same old thing watching guys dig ditches.
Tomorrow though I got to go to one of my old jobs to meet my drillers. They got to drill (12)30 inch piers for the foundation of a pipe rack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Had meeting today about starting a new project next week. It's one of those that really peaks my interest. It's for Lyondellbasell building their new Hyperzone unit. It's going to revolutionize the Plastic industry. To bad we are doing new construction so I won't get to meet many of the people in operations and chat.

https://www.lyondellbasell.com/en/products-technology/technology/hyperzone-pe-technology/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

black00chev

Oct 16, 2017
Virginia
Damn, hell of a load there! What did it weigh? If we did something like that at my job, probably would have had to use our F-750 dump truck and 22ton trailer lol.