Well I guess it's time

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Im 5'9" but can tell my bad eating habbits are finally starting to catch up with me. i use to be 155 no matter how i ate and hardly exercised. My last two jobs were much more active than this one though. Might start goin for runs again though. i wont let myself get over 170

My problem exactly. In high school I couldn't crack 165.... It wasn't until I got married an had a baby that my athletic nature/decent metabolism wasn't gonna cut it anymore. 180 now and 5-10 lol. It's the MT Dew that kills me. And good Mexican food around here haha

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
I completely understand. It's an investment for a shop to come and support an event like this. In order to justify the travel/setup costs it must legitimately promise a return. Hopefully next year it will promise/garuntee some $. Southwest has cheap flights and you know there's always room for ya.:thumb:

Well its not that we want a return from it it would just be nice to race for something other then bragging rights. Makes you feel good to know all the work you did when you see a little plaque or trophy. Plus it Abq... we all know the diesel scene is small there and the track is well, um, under par :happy2:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
:spit: lmao awesomeness :D and James when you get married you'll gain 20 lbs easy lmao I did in the first year then the baby comes and another 10-15lbs your done

Lol I've been with Erin for 6 years. We get married January 2014 and I ain't gained much. Im pretty active after work cause its mostly me tally draining, so when i get home i wrench on shit for fun and to relax. i have a hard time sitting down unless im just flat out tired. When/if we have kids it may be different lol.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Well its not that we want a return from it it would just be nice to race for something other then bragging rights. Makes you feel good to know all the work you did when you see a little plaque or trophy. Plus it Abq... we all know the diesel scene is small there and the track is well, um, under par :happy2:

It sucks because last year offered some great cash payouts I don't understand why this year isn't working out the same. I completely understand where you're coming from.

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Lol I've been with Erin for 6 years. We get married January 2014 and I ain't gained much. Im pretty active after work cause its mostly me tally draining, so when i get home i wrench on shit for fun and to relax. i have a hard time sitting down unless im just flat out tired. When/if we have kids it may be different lol.

Lol just you wait :D everything changes once you eat that wedding cake lol all down hill from there :rofl: jk bud it'll be fun for you

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I don't remember the last time I was under 200 lbs. I was close when I went to basic training for the Air Force (210) and stayed around 220-230 while I was in, but I've put a on a few more pounds now that I'm a civilian again.

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
U guys are really 160slbs and lighter? How tall are u guys? Good lord some little tikes for sure. Hell id need extra 100hp if ii raced u guys:roflmao:. Im 6-6'1 and 265lbs, i feel like a super fatty.

5'11" and 150 here. I dont eat a lot of red meat, dont eat refined sugar, dont drink soda, dont eat much bread. I can bench 200, play lots of ice hockey and I am totally happy being skinny. :D

What's this thread about again? Is someone building a truck or something? :confused:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Couldn't gain weight if I wanted to. I don't excersise, don't work out, drink mtn dew like its water and eat fast food daily. Been 6' and 150 pounds for the last 10 years. Haven't changed my eating habits once.

I love myself:D

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
5'11" and 150 here. I dont eat a lot of red meat, dont eat refined sugar, dont drink soda, dont eat much bread. I can bench 200, play lots of ice hockey and I am totally happy being skinny. :D

What's this thread about again? Is someone building a truck or something? :confused:

Nope, like ive stated before. we are on topic with the current sub thread. its when we get back to tech and truck talk when we go off topic :D