Well I guess it's time

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
Lets get one thing straight..... There will be diesel drags that Saturday make no mistake. Expect quite a few local trucks as we don't get to do this often and our track put it on their schedule a LONG time ago. The only thing I cannot garuntee is prize money. I have a backup plan for that and it may involve gambling with your entry fees. My hope is that Sean has some success and we don't have to resort to that. It is his event not mine after all. I am excited for it and so are a lot of my local diesel buddies. One Air Force guy who will remain unnamed, has his rig @ Alligator right now getting compounds and 40 overs done for this race. Steve is desperately wanted for live tuning, and I'm trying to plan a nice BBQ and an after party at the Dirty Bourbon here in town. It should be a blast. All you out of towners will surely have fun and help make it fun to watch for the spectators. Sorry for the detail/rant but I want you guys to know it will be worth the trip! BTW Dustin needs some competition besides me. That's where you boys come in lol.

I might make it, still tossing it around. Ill be getting my truck back together shortly, wont be ready for Abq im sure but i have a couple tricks up my sleeve to get some of our customers with 11-10sec capable trucks to come. Its hard to convince them with no prize money or trophys though. We will see and ill keep you posted. I cant wait to get my truck back together, im so ready now. I want to smash my 10.50@138 best.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I might make it, still tossing it around. Ill be getting my truck back together shortly, wont be ready for Abq im sure but i have a couple tricks up my sleeve to get some of our customers with 11-10sec capable trucks to come. Its hard to convince them with no prize money or trophys though. We will see and ill keep you posted. I cant wait to get my truck back together, im so ready now. I want to smash my 10.50@138 best.

I completely understand. It's an investment for a shop to come and support an event like this. In order to justify the travel/setup costs it must legitimately promise a return. Hopefully next year it will promise/garuntee some $. Southwest has cheap flights and you know there's always room for ya.:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Wait... Whaaaa?!?!:confused: You're 2 drips past a well bucket,and he's LIGHTER than you....:rofl:

lol yup, he races his bike in lots of desert races out here so the little f***er is in damn good shape. think hes like 155lbs soaking wet. i weight 165 before i eat :D

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
lol yup, he races his bike in lots of desert races out here so the little f***er is in damn good shape. think hes like 155lbs soaking wet. i weight 165 before i eat :D

And im still lighter than both of you lol lets be horse jockeys

Sent from my iPhone.

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
U guys are really 160slbs and lighter? How tall are u guys? Good lord some little tikes for sure. Hell id need extra 100hp if ii raced u guys:roflmao:. Im 6-6'1 and 265lbs, i feel like a super fatty.

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
U guys are really 160slbs and lighter? How tall are u guys? Good lord some little tikes for sure. Hell id need extra 100hp if ii raced u guys:roflmao:. Im 6-6'1 and 265lbs, i feel like a super fatty.

Shit I'm 6ft 160...

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Im 5'9" but can tell my bad eating habbits are finally starting to catch up with me. i use to be 155 no matter how i ate and hardly exercised. My last two jobs were much more active than this one though. Might start goin for runs again though. i wont let myself get over 170

Iowadmax

Feb 21, 2013
north central iowa
Sorry to take you guys off topic, but does. Anybody have any idea how I can get ahold of Ben Tyler bt diesel? I made an order the 21st of last month, Ben said it would ship the 23rd, my card was charged and I haven't received my parts. I cannot get ahold of him, and I'm getting very frustrated, and I don't know what to do! Thanks guys!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
Im 5'9" but can tell my bad eating habbits are finally starting to catch up with me. i use to be 155 no matter how i ate and hardly exercised. My last two jobs were much more active than this one though. Might start goin for runs again though. i wont let myself get over 170

Lol I remember when I said i wouldn't let myself get over 200... lol dont worry you can join us fat kids

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Sorry to take you guys off topic, but does. Anybody have any idea how I can get ahold of Ben Tyler bt diesel? I made an order the 21st of last month, Ben said it would ship the 23rd, my card was charged and I haven't received my parts. I cannot get ahold of him, and I'm getting very frustrated, and I don't know what to do! Thanks guys!
BT DieselWorks, LLC - Owner: Ben Tyler - (307-200-9255)
His screen name is duratothemax
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=128

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I'm 5'10 and 155. So pretty much take the tailgate off and were back at zero lol. I eat like its going out of style and don't gain a pound. I blame it on work :D