Well I guess it's time

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Only brians build thread could have 45 pages of bs and the rest in tech and ot stuff:rofl:

True story, happens when stuff doesn't get done like I planned ;)

I saw he posted a vid on facebook, I didn't even watch it, just posted "what is that ticking sound?"
Think the little guy spent the next 3 hours watching that 2 minute video over and over trying to figure it out
:angel:

:rofl:
You ass.

Dirtymaxx03

Aug 4, 2009
You still havent beat down on the new motor yet Bri Bri? Havent you ever heard to break a motor in how you want it to run :woott:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I saw he posted a vid on facebook, I didn't even watch it, just posted "what is that ticking sound?"
Think the little guy spent the next 3 hours watching that 2 minute video over and over trying to figure it out
:angel:

there is a supercharger like whine i could hear though

Isn't that the truth. My CRF450 had a hot cam and all sorts of work and it made a ton of noise. One day we're out on an easy trail ride and it is running smoother and quiter than ever. Sucked a valve at half throttle cruising down the powerlines headed home lol

lmao, funny you say that. my dad had a 05 450x he let me ride this past dunes season. i put new valves in the head, cut the seats, new timing chain, all the goodies you need when the valves start sucking in to the head. Bike made it two trips and the "480 kit" that was in it cracked the cylinder and made some nasty racket but boy did she run good, kept right up with my brother who is lighter than me on his 2013 kawi 450. So i threw a brand new factory honda cylinder on it (stayed 450 this time as he just wanted to sell it), new piston, rings, wrist pin, another timing chain as the other one stretched already :confused:, gaskets and so on. I rode it around three times to break it in and we sold it.

Only brians build thread could have 45 pages of bs and the rest in tech and ot stuff:rofl:

Only in a brian thread is normal BS on topic while tech is concidered off topic :D

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Took it easy for a little bit, starting to get after it more and more every day, just wanna enjoy driving it again, since I never really did with the stock engine :eek:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Not if Damian doesnt get on their asses to make sure its a for sure thing! :D

Lets get one thing straight..... There will be diesel drags that Saturday make no mistake. Expect quite a few local trucks as we don't get to do this often and our track put it on their schedule a LONG time ago. The only thing I cannot garuntee is prize money. I have a backup plan for that and it may involve gambling with your entry fees. My hope is that Sean has some success and we don't have to resort to that. It is his event not mine after all. I am excited for it and so are a lot of my local diesel buddies. One Air Force guy who will remain unnamed, has his rig @ Alligator right now getting compounds and 40 overs done for this race. Steve is desperately wanted for live tuning, and I'm trying to plan a nice BBQ and an after party at the Dirty Bourbon here in town. It should be a blast. All you out of towners will surely have fun and help make it fun to watch for the spectators. Sorry for the detail/rant but I want you guys to know it will be worth the trip! BTW Dustin needs some competition besides me. That's where you boys come in lol.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Lets get one thing straight..... There will be diesel drags that Saturday make no mistake. Expect quite a few local trucks as we don't get to do this often and our track put it on their schedule a LONG time ago. The only thing I cannot garuntee is prize money. I have a backup plan for that and it may involve gambling with your entry fees. My hope is that Sean has some success and we don't have to resort to that. It is his event not mine after all. I am excited for it and so are a lot of my local diesel buddies. One Air Force guy who will remain unnamed, has his rig @ Alligator right now getting compounds and 40 overs done for this race. Steve is desperately wanted for live tuning, and I'm trying to plan a nice BBQ and an after party at the Dirty Bourbon here in town. It should be a blast. All you out of towners will surely have fun and help make it fun to watch for the spectators. Sorry for the detail/rant but I want you guys to know it will be worth the trip! BTW Dustin needs some competition besides me. That's where you boys come in lol.

See these are the things i miss when brian plays third man :roflmao:. BTW i was only jokin with ya Damian so dont take it the wrong way (if ya did) :hug:.

You hear this brian? we still goin buddy boy! :woott:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
See these are the things i miss when brian plays third man :roflmao:. BTW i was only jokin with ya Damian so dont take it the wrong way (if ya did) :hug:.

You hear this brian? we still goin buddy boy! :woott:

Oh no offense taken at all bud! I'm super excited to race again. Win, loose, I really don't care. I just love racing and hanging out with diesel buddies.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
.... kept right up with my brother who is lighter than me .....

Wait... Whaaaa?!?!:confused: You're 2 drips past a well bucket,and he's LIGHTER than you....:rofl:

Congrats on gettin the truck running again brian, thats always a good feeling.... but, yeah, you need romp the shiit out of it and post back with some vids. Thats how it's supposed to get broken in. I backed the Elky out of the shop when I put the 427 in.... laid a 1/4 mile of rubber 2 minutes after it was running.... never had a problem with it:D