Well I guess it's time

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
5'11" and 150 here. I dont eat a lot of red meat, dont eat refined sugar, dont drink soda, dont eat much bread. I can bench 200, play lots of ice hockey and I am totally happy being skinny. :D

What's this thread about again? Is someone building a truck or something? :confused:

A fellow ice hockey player! I play like Alex ovechkin

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
5'11" and 150 here. I dont eat a lot of red meat, dont eat refined sugar, dont drink soda, dont eat much bread. I can bench 200, play lots of ice hockey and I am totally happy being skinny. :D

What's this thread about again? Is someone building a truck or something? :confused:

I cant imagine being under 180. Must be nice for some things. Hell im 28 now and when i graduated i was 240lbs even.

Lmao. Yeah i could stand to lose 15-18lbs. But thats about it. Between construction and woring out (lifting) keeps the weight up there also. I bench over 400, dead lift over 650, and leg press over 1200. Been awhile since i have done maxes in any of those. I do need to do more cardio tho.

On a side note i do believe this was a motor build. Lmao.

carter_44

May 11, 2010
AZ
Yeah, bunch of lightweights in here. I graduated high school at 240 and could run a 4.4 40yd dash. So much for the dash but still weight 240. You boys need to meet my mother, she would fatten you up in short order.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
I noticed this didn't get put into the engine build area :spit:

maybe we could edit out the 7 post with tech data in it

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Hows the motor running? Anything new?

Great!
been running a bone stock Lb7 fuel/timing table since day 1, and just been driving it. End of the month James and I are going to New Mexico to go have some fun with some old friends. Trying to have a dual cp3 kit on by then, so not sure. ABQ is 5500' and big single suck ass there, but im not worried about making 13's yet, :roflmao:
Stock shift points suck :mad: Turbo is :woott:, trans shift, and turbo is :mad:[YOUTUBE]7SdB3uNAxn4[/YOUTUBE]

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Great!
been running a bone stock Lb7 fuel/timing table since day 1, and just been driving it. End of the month James and I are going to New Mexico to go have some fun with some old friends. Trying to have a dual cp3 kit on by then, so not sure. ABQ is 5500' and big single suck ass there, but im not worried about making 13's yet, :roflmao:
Stock shift points suck :mad: Turbo is :woott:, trans shift, and turbo is :mad:[YOUTUBE]7SdB3uNAxn4[/YOUTUBE]

IIRC a certain someone went 11:4? a few years back.....was he spraying? I think someone just might beat that time on fuel this year :woott: def gonna need those twin pumps though