Well I guess it's time

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I think what people may be forgetting is that Bri has another vehicle to drive with AC if he chooses. Not the end of the world to leave the MAX in the garage when the AZ heat makes people hide inside

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
So you are the dickhead putting water on the track.....thought I taught you better Scott:roflmao:
Not MEEEEEEE! :spit:

I would never take the a/c off this truck still pulls the snowmobile trailer takes us to town to go out to eat and on 80 plus days that a/c is gonna be rockin.

jmaz268

Lead from the Front
May 20, 2010
Springfield IL
I can bear with the dry heat but when the monsoons come and humidity goes through the roof at 105* and 90% humidity, I'm all about a/c man.

I already don't like having to drive my Sami right now but it's the price you pay to be a pimp! Lol

How do you have monsoons.....you are landlocked?

Those temps and humidity....we in the midwest call beer weather....cause as much as you can drink you never get drunk, because you sweat it out faster than you drink it.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I think what people may be forgetting is that Bri has another vehicle to drive with AC if he chooses. Not the end of the world to leave the MAX in the garage when the AZ heat makes people hide inside

Yes but now the a/c is he damn excuse as to why he won't drive it out to me or do anything with it (pouting)

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
How do you have monsoons.....you are landlocked?

Those temps and humidity....we in the midwest call beer weather....cause as much as you can drink you never get drunk, because you sweat it out faster than you drink it.

Huh? What do you mean landlocked? Rainy season is just what everyone calls that time of year here. We use to get dust storms but now they are "Haboobs". So stupid

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
Everything adds up.....maybe not in AZ....too ****ing hot there. I have no issues driving in 70-90 degree temps with the windows down....even with 50% humidity
Now thats funny John here in the midwest its never 50% except in the winter!It never gets below 80% in the summer almost.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Huh? What do you mean landlocked? Rainy season is just what everyone calls that time of year here. We use to get dust storms but now they are "Haboobs". So stupid

They don't understand James... July and August are monsoon season in the southwest because that's they only time all year it may rain lol. That and the swamp coolers get turned on and the RH indoors goes from 0-60 with the flip of the switch lol.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Brain just get a power inverter and a window AC unit for the daily driving. Just take out the back window, lose some wight there and hang it out the back. Then when you race, you just pull it out. OR you could drive the truck more and sweet off some weight, and get your race weight down even more. :roflmao:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
unless you trailer the truck to the track, or are doing something crazy like 3 CP3s, no reason to delete the AC. lots of other places you can cut 30 lbs out. I (and we) told bri bri this 20 times, but did he listen?

:hug:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Brain just get a power inverter and a window AC unit for the daily driving. Just take out the back window, lose some wight there and hang it out the back. Then when you race, you just pull it out. OR you could drive the truck more and sweet off some weight, and get your race weight down even more. :roflmao:

Yes

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
New motors are so scary. Everytime you roll into it you just wait to hear something explode lol

when they run quite and seem so smooth under big power is when it gets scary cause you think "this thing is running too nice!" THEN the boom comes :D

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
when they run quite and seem so smooth under big power is when it gets scary cause you think "this thing is running too nice!" THEN the boom comes :D

I saw he posted a vid on facebook, I didn't even watch it, just posted "what is that ticking sound?"
Think the little guy spent the next 3 hours watching that 2 minute video over and over trying to figure it out
:angel:

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Isn't that the truth. My CRF450 had a hot cam and all sorts of work and it made a ton of noise. One day we're out on an easy trail ride and it is running smoother and quiter than ever. Sucked a valve at half throttle cruising down the powerlines headed home lol