Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
anything worth doing is worth doing right and i trust myself above anyone else in doing it right HAHA

LB719

Aug 26, 2014
San Clemente, CA
Just had surgery on my chest again, I'm down for a month. I finally got back up to my old strength and now it's going to go away again. These deployments/work ups have been destroying my gains and now this surgery. I did however go to the gym yesterday and hit calves and some cable bis and tris. I guess I will try to cut down to 220lbs and hit it hard again in a month. I maxed at 445lb on bench & 505 for 10 on squats before the surgery at 230lbs.

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Jordan, what program are you using?

I have run a few. Juggercube being the latest but now im pushing it heavier with less volume. Been hitting heavy sets of triples and it works well. Accessory for squat is pause squat and ghrs or stiff leg pulls. Sumo deadlift then accessory is conventional deadlift and overload block pulls followed by some sort of superset back work (heavy rows, face pulls, lat pull downs). Bench, paused bench, closegrip bench and dips. Not overhead pressing right now as I dont have time with school and work and squatting twice a week.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I have run a few. Juggercube being the latest but now im pushing it heavier with less volume. Been hitting heavy sets of triples and it works well. Accessory for squat is pause squat and ghrs or stiff leg pulls. Sumo deadlift then accessory is conventional deadlift and overload block pulls followed by some sort of superset back work (heavy rows, face pulls, lat pull downs). Bench, paused bench, closegrip bench and dips. Not overhead pressing right now as I dont have time with school and work and squatting twice a week.

Sounds like a solid program.

I just started Candito's 6 week strength program. I need to hit Mick up for another one as well...

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
This is going to be a rough week for me. Been doin crossfit for about 6 months and lifting heavy occasionally. Back to lifting daily. Gonna be sore as sh!t!!

Day 1 was chest, tris, calves. Just finished and am already sore from it.