Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

cstephens93

Oct 13, 2014
Tallahassee, FL
Whats funny is people spend SOOOO much money on supplements such as test boosters, pre workouts, glutamine etc when in reality running a simple blast and cruise sticking with test and what not is so much cheaper and way more effective.

But once you hop on, its best to stay on

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
On the e2 levels, I have no idea. Didn't do blood work this time. I'm going by feel. (Not the best I know)

I missed one pill about a month ago and got 5 zits on my back almost right away. So 2 a week keeps me low enough, but maybe too low.

My test is also from the pharmacy, so the dosage is correct. The same guy is brewing the tren, so as long as his powders are dosed right, the tren is.

I'm sure you're fine. Just curious where that dosage of adex put you. And you obviously know you're body and what to look for. It sounds like you've got it dosed perfect assuming you don't have any low e2 sides. I'm still trying to get mine dialed in with my TRT. Im on 250mg/wk, which I admit is a little high for TRT but I'm not gonna complain haha last trough reading put my total test at ~950 and E2 at 42. Wasn't worried about the e2 until i started getting acne so now I'm trying to figure out if I can manage it with zinc/DIM and switching to 2x weekly injections. But might need to start using the adex. Just scared of crashing my e2.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I'm sure you're fine. Just curious where that dosage of adex put you. And you obviously know you're body and what to look for. It sounds like you've got it dosed perfect assuming you don't have any low e2 sides. I'm still trying to get mine dialed in with my TRT. Im on 250mg/wk, which I admit is a little high for TRT but I'm not gonna complain haha last trough reading put my total test at ~950 and E2 at 42. Wasn't worried about the e2 until i started getting acne so now I'm trying to figure out if I can manage it with zinc/DIM and switching to 2x weekly injections. But might need to start using the adex. Just scared of crashing my e2.

Well you know the connection between aromatase (sp) and BF, are you in a position to lean out some?

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Well you know the connection between aromatase (sp) and BF, are you in a position to lean out some?

Yessir. Ive had obstructive sleep apnea for a while and I'm finally getting it treated so that should help me start shedding some fat. And I'm about to start a cut so hopefully that'll fix my e2 issues once I get my BF down. Really tempted to throw a little tren on top of my TRT for my cut :D but haven't decided yet. I just hate to see strength gains go away on a cut. Have you had to use a DA for prolactin control at that 400mg dose of tren?

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
I've always thought about taking stuff. But honestly hitting my core hard this last month to 2 months has done more for me than I thought it could. So I'm gonna roll natural longer.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wooo hooo Wolf and JP are back, my resident chemists:hug: Wolf thats friggin awesome your down to 10% 8 is unreal... My friend is a body builder and is sitting at 6ish% dude has veins in his abs and pecs:thumb:

James how did your test get messed up at your age?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Oh I have an issue.... So last week I broke my lever belt (buckle), f-ing great less than 2 weeks before my meet. USAPL has mandated after the 2015 all lifting belts must meet dimension, vendor guidelines. Meaning that if the size is wrong the belt is illegal (always had that rule) but now it has to be from a list of special vendors... So I get on line and start looking for a legal belt in my size 32 ish waist... Not a friggin one to be found, back ordered every where. Screw it I will buy a new lever as the meet director told me he will not inforce the vendor rule at the local level... Nope ,all replacement levers are sold out and back ordered as well:thumb:

So I get on amazon and found 2 Titan Toro belts in my size... I check the shipping and it's only 10 bucks, with no other hurry the f up options. I go direct to the company and see if they have a faster option, as soon as I put AK in the zip it kicks me out, Mother F-er Im getting pissed lol. I try calling no one answers. So out of fear of the last 2 med. size belts on the planet being sold, I ordered from Amazon. Just checked the shipping and delivery shows the 6th 4 days after my meet, F my life. #powerlifterproblemsarereal

I get what the USAPL is doing. They use the money from the approved vendor list to run the org. but damn it makes them look like greedy douchers...

okay rant over.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Wooo hooo Wolf and JP are back, my resident chemists:hug: Wolf thats friggin awesome your down to 10% 8 is unreal... My friend is a body builder and is sitting at 6ish% dude has veins in his abs and pecs:thumb:

James how did your test get messed up at your age?

Wolf knows his shit. Im just a newbie to the cycle game. But learning everything I can.

But to be honest I am not really sure what messed me up. I just got back from the ENT today and it appears I have pretty bad obstructive sleep apnea so that definitely played a part. Looking forward to getting that fixed. I just want to lay in bed all day and its even gotten to be a struggle just to go to the gym lately so that has to stop. But like every dude out there looking to get big swole I tried all kinds of natty test boosters thinking they'd be some magic pill haha so who knows if I took something that screwed up my natural production. But I never took pro-hormones or ran a cycle. And even though I am a college student I don't drink much, eat healthy(relatively), and work out like 5 days a week so I don't think it was my lifestyle or anything. Always said id never mess with hormones but this kind of forced my hand. Low test put me into a bad depression, had no energy, and made school 10x harder because I couldn't focus at all. If anyone on here is considering TRT and has questions about it please let me know. Ive switched doctors, dosages, treatments, and learned a lot along the way so I'd love to be able to help anyone avoid the same mistakes I made. You would not believe the amount of incompetent doctors out there prescribing testosterone.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Oh I have an issue.... So last week I broke my lever belt (buckle), f-ing great less than 2 weeks before my meet. USAPL has mandated after the 2015 all lifting belts must meet dimension, vendor guidelines. Meaning that if the size is wrong the belt is illegal (always had that rule) but now it has to be from a list of special vendors... So I get on line and start looking for a legal belt in my size 32 ish waist... Not a friggin one to be found, back ordered every where. Screw it I will buy a new lever as the meet director told me he will not inforce the vendor rule at the local level... Nope ,all replacement levers are sold out and back ordered as well:thumb:

So I get on amazon and found 2 Titan Toro belts in my size... I check the shipping and it's only 10 bucks, with no other hurry the f up options. I go direct to the company and see if they have a faster option, as soon as I put AK in the zip it kicks me out, Mother F-er Im getting pissed lol. I try calling no one answers. So out of fear of the last 2 med. size belts on the planet being sold, I ordered from Amazon. Just checked the shipping and delivery shows the 6th 4 days after my meet, F my life. #powerlifterproblemsarereal

I get what the USAPL is doing. They use the money from the approved vendor list to run the org. but damn it makes them look like greedy douchers...

okay rant over.

Well that sucks.. Steal one from a little guy at the meet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Wolf knows his shit. Im just a newbie to the cycle game. But learning everything I can.

But to be honest I am not really sure what messed me up. I just got back from the ENT today and it appears I have pretty bad obstructive sleep apnea so that definitely played a part. Looking forward to getting that fixed. I just want to lay in bed all day and its even gotten to be a struggle just to go to the gym lately so that has to stop. But like every dude out there looking to get big swole I tried all kinds of natty test boosters thinking they'd be some magic pill haha so who knows if I took something that screwed up my natural production. But I never took pro-hormones or ran a cycle. And even though I am a college student I don't drink much, eat healthy(relatively), and work out like 5 days a week so I don't think it was my lifestyle or anything. Always said id never mess with hormones but this kind of forced my hand. Low test put me into a bad depression, had no energy, and made school 10x harder because I couldn't focus at all. If anyone on here is considering TRT and has questions about it please let me know. Ive switched doctors, dosages, treatments, and learned a lot along the way so I'd love to be able to help anyone avoid the same mistakes I made. You would not believe the amount of incompetent doctors out there prescribing testosterone.
I'm not surprised by the doc comment... I think most of them don't know jack sh*t about your bodies health and just want to prescribe some pill and bill the sh*t out of insurance. I can learn more right here on a Diesel Forum about my body for the most part:spit:

Well that sucks.. Steal one from a little guy at the meet

Corbin I am the little guy:(

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I'm not surprised by the doc comment... I think most of them don't know jack sh*t about your bodies health and just want to prescribe some pill and bill the sh*t out of insurance. I can learn more right here on a Diesel Forum about my body for the most part:spit:

Corbin I am the little guy:(

Well then go punch the big guy in the mouth and take his belt, poke a hole in it to your size and use it.. He will just look like wtf and go on..

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008

The sad thing is you aren't wrong. I was blown away at how stupid my last doctor was. Dude should not be allowed to be messing with anyones hormones. When the patient is suggesting ways to improve treatment to the doctor then theres a problem. And he robbed me blind because I had no other options at the time as most of the good docs were booked up for a while.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Yessir. Ive had obstructive sleep apnea for a while and I'm finally getting it treated so that should help me start shedding some fat. And I'm about to start a cut so hopefully that'll fix my e2 issues once I get my BF down. Really tempted to throw a little tren on top of my TRT for my cut :D but haven't decided yet. I just hate to see strength gains go away on a cut. Have you had to use a DA for prolactin control at that 400mg dose of tren?

I have not had any issues what so ever with prolactin. I'm a firm believer that controlling e2 is the mainline of defense against all the nasty side effects like tren Dick, gyno, lactating, etc. Now with that said, you should have a dopamine agonist on hand just in case. But 400mg is a low dose, shouldn't have a problem. Shit burns visceral fat like mad.:D

Last edited:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I researched gear for 2 years before I ever ran a cycle. I'm by no means an expert at all. If anybody sees any problems with what I say, by all means, call me out. I just relay my research, understanding, and results honestly on here. I'm here learning about this hobby myself. Right now I'm currently subscribing to the "2 cycles a year" line of thinking. That's 6 months on, 6 months off, split up in 3 month segments.

Here is IMO a super safe first cycle. Do your research though!

Test E 1-12 weeks 500mg/wk split into 2 250mg shots Sunday and Wednesday.
Hcg 4-16 weeks 250iu twice per week. (This stimulates the leydig cells in your testicles and helps minimize atrophy) makes recovery easier and faster when the cells are primed and ready to produce testosterone again.

Adex weeks 4-16 .5mg twice per week (blocks conversion of test into estrogen) may play with dosage, use bloodwork as guide.

PCT weeks 16-20
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

What that means is, starting on week 16 take 50mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolva everyday for weeks 16-17 then drop the dosage in half for the last two weeks. This fires your HPTA back up and gets you making your own testosterone again.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I researched gear for 2 years before I ever ran a cycle. I'm by no means an expert at all. If anybody sees any problems with what I say, by all means, call me out. I just relay my research, understanding, and results honestly on here. I'm here learning about this hobby myself. Right now I'm currently subscribing to the "2 cycles a year" line of thinking. That's 6 months on, 6 months off, split up in 3 month segments.

Here is IMO a super safe first cycle. Do your research though!

Test E 1-12 weeks 500mg/wk split into 2 250mg shots Sunday and Wednesday.
Hcg 4-16 weeks 250iu twice per week. (This stimulates the leydig cells in your testicles and helps minimize atrophy) makes recovery easier and faster when the cells are primed and ready to produce testosterone again.

Adex weeks 4-16 .5mg twice per week (blocks conversion of test into estrogen) may play with dosage, use bloodwork as guide.

PCT weeks 16-20
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25

What that means is, starting on week 16 take 50mgs of clomid and 40mgs of nolva everyday for weeks 16-17 then drop the dosage in half for the last two weeks. This fires your HPTA back up and gets you making your own testosterone again.

Wow that's like a science.. And here I was thinking it was easy, just a shot twice a week for a couple months and bam..

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Been playing with a water cut for this meet. I'm currently at 203-207 morning to night.

Currently i'm drinking 2 gallons of water a day, not that easy to do lol... Anyway I will do this until friday night at 11pm my weigh in is at 11am. On friday night before bed I will eat one whole Lemon (lemons are a natural diuretic). After weigh in I will pound 1/2 gallon water and then some Hatoraid and food. I will post results of the water cut:thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Been playing with a water cut for this meet. I'm currently at 203-207 morning to night.

Currently i'm drinking 2 gallons of water a day, not that easy to do lol... Anyway I will do this until friday night at 11pm my weigh in is at 11am. On friday night before bed I will eat one whole Lemon (lemons are a natural diuretic). After weigh in I will pound 1/2 gallon water and then some Hatoraid and food. I will post results of the water cut:thumb:

Awesome, it's amazing what fighters do with cutting weight. Be cool to see how this works for you. 205 class?