Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Deads
385x5x4
405x5x1
Wore my belt higher and felt way better. I'm about to blow through the outside of my shoes I really need new ones. But I'm getting exited I can't wait to pump out a 5x5 set above 400 pounds. Getting close. Gonna get some knee socks or something keep ripping my shins up. And i need grips I can't do any pull ups after deads lol

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Nice^^^^ That is some good work:thumb:

Maybe try setting up with the bar directly above the middle of your foot or just behind a smidge, that way when you pull your not dragging up your shins. That shredding of your shins is friction which is costing your max pull.
Watch these 2 videos the first one shows he knows his sh*t 610x4 @ 130 BW, the second is a full tutorial on the deadlift. I don't use everything but it has some good tips.
[YOUTUBE]FkRkPigvO9Y[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]iQ5rY_beDLY[/YOUTUBE]

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Well my goal was to be under 10% BF this summer. I'm there now. Tipping the scales at a whooping 167 pounds. All my lifts have taken a beating. But damn son abs look badass. Vascularity is fukin awesome as well. All my measurements are roughly the same. Lost 1/4 inch on thighs. And of course lost over an inch on waist. But arms, chest, back all seem to hang in there. (Not much fat storage there) I started out at 12-13% best guess. 187lbs 5'11

Gonna try for 8%. Although eating egg whites oatmeal and chicken is getting really old.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Well my goal was to be under 10% BF this summer. I'm there now. Tipping the scales at a whooping 167 pounds. All my lifts have taken a beating. But damn son abs look badass. Vascularity is fukin awesome as well. All my measurements are roughly the same. Lost 1/4 inch on thighs. And of course lost over an inch on waist. But arms, chest, back all seem to hang in there. (Not much fat storage there) I started out at 12-13% best guess. 187lbs 5'11

Gonna try for 8%. Although eating egg whites oatmeal and chicken is getting really old.

Dammit man! I'm the same height and 192 right now. Wanted to get to 185 to see how I look.. I can't imagine being down to 160s.. I think you've posted before about gear, are you in a cycle right now or just clean eating like a boss?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Nice^^^^ That is some good work:thumb:

Maybe try setting up with the bar directly above the middle of your foot or just behind a smidge, that way when you pull your not dragging up your shins. That shredding of your shins is friction which is costing your max pull.
Watch these 2 videos the first one shows he knows his sh*t 610x4 @ 130 BW, the second is a full tutorial on the deadlift. I don't use everything but it

Yeah I can start where ever I want but when I get rolling I do what I do lol. It's not bad just barely getting me. Seems like the stronger I'm getting the less I do it. It's not a big problem, I don't think bout it when I lift just after.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Dammit man! I'm the same height and 192 right now. Wanted to get to 185 to see how I look.. I can't imagine being down to 160s.. I think you've posted before about gear, are you in a cycle right now or just clean eating like a boss?

Both. Gotta eat clean, gotta have gear to preserve muscle mass while in extreme caloric deficit. It's funny because, people actually think I'm bigger than what I am. Kinda weird how that works, eh?

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Both. Gotta eat clean, gotta have gear to preserve muscle mass while in extreme caloric deficit. It's funny because, people actually think I'm bigger than what I am. Kinda weird how that works, eh?

If you don't mind me asking what are you taking? I had about a 2 hour long conversation with a buddy who has been using it for a while. I think they just use test though.. Got me thinking lol... I don't want to get huge, wouldn't mind some strength and other gains.. I've got another buddy using test/ deca right now and he said its just a small maintainer amount and he has put on 5 lbs in 6 weeks.. He is 5-7 and looks huge..

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Test E 300 mg/week split into 2 shots Sunday and Monday
Tren E 400 mg/week split into 2 shots Sunday and Monday

Arimidex 1mg twice per week (to control estrogen)

Need to line up a strong PCT to make sure you recover.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Deca is good too, diet needs to be good with it. As it tends to retain water.

Tren is hands down strongest shit I've ever run. It doesn't retain any water. Actually helps you burn fat. And makes you strong as hell, but when you lean up expect to lose some strength. It had sides tho, lol, you've been warned haha.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008

Looks like a great cycle. How do you like the Tren at that dosage? Any sides?

Surprised you need that much Adex at your Bf. Any idea where your estradiol is?

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL

I meant Sunday and Wednesday lol. Split it up evenly.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I meant Sunday and Wednesday lol. Split it up evenly.

If I get into it I don't really want anything that's going to screw me up.. But that's probably part of taking any of it lol.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
How old are you? And yes any of it can screw you up. Just be smart and plan it out wisely.

First cycle should be just test. You can add other compounds, but if you get side effects, you won't know which compound is causing it.

I'm pretty lucky, no sides except the usual suspects. I get the night sweats and crazy tren dreams. BP is elevated a little 130/85. I'm not worried about that.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
How old are you? And yes any of it can screw you up. Just be smart and plan it out wisely.

First cycle should be just test. You can add other compounds, but if you get side effects, you won't know which compound is causing it.

I'm pretty lucky, no sides except the usual suspects. I get the night sweats and crazy tren dreams. BP is elevated a little 130/85. I'm not worried about that.

I'm 25, never been on anything.. If I ever get into it I wasn't really planning on going to anything more than test. I'm not smart enough to get into the science of it. I've made pretty good gains without it.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
I'm 25, never been on anything.. If I ever get into it I wasn't really planning on going to anything more than test. I'm not smart enough to get into the science of it. I've made pretty good gains without it.

If you are still making progress naturally, then my personal opinion for anyone is that its probably best to stay that way. Im on TRT right now at 22 years old because I screwed up my natural production somehow (No prior use of steroids) and it can get a little old sometimes. But if you do decide to go down that road then do a TON of research before you do. Everyone reacts differently to these things so you need to understand how to minimize side effects. And if you play with your hormones you need to understand that your natural levels may not return to where they were before.

That being said, the benefits there is a lot to be gained by even running a simple test only cycle.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
If you are still making progress naturally, then my personal opinion for anyone is that its probably best to stay that way. Im on TRT right now at 22 years old because I screwed up my natural production somehow (No prior use of steroids) and it can get a little old sometimes. But if you do decide to go down that road then do a TON of research before you do. Everyone reacts differently to these things so you need to understand how to minimize side effects. And if you play with your hormones you need to understand that your natural levels may not return to where they were before.

That being said, the benefits there is a lot to be gained by even running a simple test only cycle.

Thanks man, it's a huge decision. Im still making gains and feel I could do better with better gym use/ diet. So like you said I'm not sure that I want to yet.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Thanks man, it's a huge decision. Im still making gains and feel I could do better with better gym use/ diet. So like you said I'm not sure that I want to yet.

You got a good head on your shoulders. Just do a lot of research on it before you make a decision. Don't listen to guys in the gym, most of them are idiots. JP is spot on. We are here to help. And there's some decent boards out there for gear as well.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Looks like a great cycle. How do you like the Tren at that dosage? Any sides?

Surprised you need that much Adex at your Bf. Any idea where your estradiol is?

On the e2 levels, I have no idea. Didn't do blood work this time. I'm going by feel. (Not the best I know)

I missed one pill about a month ago and got 5 zits on my back almost right away. So 2 a week keeps me low enough, but maybe too low.

My test is also from the pharmacy, so the dosage is correct. The same guy is brewing the tren, so as long as his powders are dosed right, the tren is.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
You got a good head on your shoulders. Just do a lot of research on it before you make a decision. Don't listen to guys in the gym, most of them are idiots. JP is spot on. We are here to help. And there's some decent boards out there for gear as well.

Yea I'll research the hell out of it if I decide I want to go through with it. I knew you guys would give me straight answers unlike everyone else you talk to about the subject.

Probably the most dumb question I'll ask about it. Can a person just do a cycle every now and then? Say once or twice a year? Or is it something you have to keep using?