Weight Lifting/Body Building/Strong Man/Training thread

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
PRs are easy when your max is weak: 395 double on deadlift today.

Previous 1rm max was 375. This stuff isn't nearly as hard when you don't run 40 miles a week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
PRs are easy when your max is weak: 395 double on deadlift today.

Previous 1rm max was 375. This stuff isn't nearly as hard when you don't run 40 miles a week. :)

I see the power lifter in you is talking some sense....:D Nice work on the dead PR. It was less than a year ago that I could barely pull 400.

If I'm gonna do it i don't want it dried. And it's gotta be fresh, where can I get a gorilla?:D
:spit:

Ha! I need to mail you a sample so you can scratch your face off

I will have to look into the ingredients. I have to be careful about whats on the banned substance list or not. It has a kick ass container for sure:thumb:

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I see the power lifter in you is talking some sense....:D Nice work on the dead PR. It was less than a year ago that I could barely pull 400.

:spit:

I will have to look into the ingredients. I have to be careful about whats on the banned substance list or not. It has a kick ass container for sure:thumb:

I forgot you lift competitively.. Definitely want to look into the ingredients..

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Albert, pretty sure USAPL has basically banned any PW so be careful. You can OD on caffiene at the meet but god forbid you have anything else to amp you up in your blood.

Otherwise, the 1,3 used to get some sports guys in trouble but thats long gone. I haven't seen many PW with warnings about competitive sport drug testing in awhile.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Albert, pretty sure USAPL has basically banned any PW so be careful. You can OD on caffiene at the meet but god forbid you have anything else to amp you up in your blood.

Otherwise, the 1,3 used to get some sports guys in trouble but thats long gone. I haven't seen many PW with warnings about competitive sport drug testing in awhile.

Yep, I look pretty hard at ingredients... It would suck bad to get popped for a banned substance when you were only using a PW:rolleyes: I pretty much stick to energy amino's and creatine.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Someone smashed a Squat Pr and a Lifetime goal......
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott:

405x1 8 F*CKING PLATES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and at 205 pounds

Last edited:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Someone smashed a Squat Pr and a Lifetime goal......
:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott::woott:

405x1 8 F*CKING PLATES FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and at 205 pounds
That's insane man. What's the new goal, gotta keep moving forward:thumb:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I'll make mine 350 for now. Need to get my bench back where it was. I always go extreme on one or two lifts and just do my others. I need to push hard on everything. Right now it's squat and deads.

That's not a bad way to train... It's hard to make all 3 progress at the same time. I usually have one or three that don't seem to make much progress:rofl:. I can only imagine what might have been had I not hurt my back 2 weeks ago...