May 14, 2012
NJ
Back under the bar finally :)

Reset my excel sheet, so nice easy 5x405 squat today

holyshitbatman

holyshitbatman
Mar 17, 2015
Albuquerque new mexico
Ok now i know im gonna get made fun of but its the truth.ive been lifting since very young go up and down muscle wise my whole life just depends how dedicated i am and if im injured at all like right now i fractured my wrist flipping my dirtbike and just recovering so getting weak lol. But when im on my down time like now i do yoga helps keep muscles from going down as fast and fat from coming on as quick but has helped with joint pain and back pain better than anything else i have tried.plus the girls in hot yoga make the view alone worth it .anyone got any tips for lifting with my right arm without hurting it more.?

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Back under the bar finally :)

Reset my excel sheet, so nice easy 5x405 squat today
Been sick still?

Ok now i know im gonna get made fun of but its the truth.ive been lifting since very young go up and down muscle wise my whole life just depends how dedicated i am and if im injured at all like right now i fractured my wrist flipping my dirtbike and just recovering so getting weak lol. But when im on my down time like now i do yoga helps keep muscles from going down as fast and fat from coming on as quick but has helped with joint pain and back pain better than anything else i have tried.plus the girls in hot yoga make the view alone worth it .anyone got any tips for lifting with my right arm without hurting it more.?

Cardio! Leave the wrist alone and let it heal properly... I raced moto for a long time and have a laundry list of broken, cracked, torn, stretched this and that. The best you can do with a fracture is let heal proper. So work on cardio and leg stuff, but nothing that requires you squeeze or put pressure on that wrist. Oh and Yoga is good stuff!

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Burn, (IDK what your name is, feels weird) [I'm Matt] I just took a week off, the deads two weeks ago tore my back up to all hell and really needed the time off.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Burn, (IDK what your name is, feels weird) [I'm Matt] I just took a week off, the deads two weeks ago tore my back up to all hell and really needed the time off.

Matt, I'm Albert:hug:

I feel ya, I start a De-load tonight:happy2: F-me I have been needing it:D

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I'm Corey, I'm taking a several weeks off to let my shoulder heal up and spend more time with my son while I'm off work.

Corey

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
I'm Waid, but my whole life Ive been called wolf which is short for my last name.

Either way is fine haha.